Become a Patron!

Hello from California

Hello my vapers! New to forums but I have been vaping about a year- while still binging on cigarettes on special occasions:( Love to hear from some fellow vapers and learn more. I've been using an ego-c twist and kanger tech....

Cheers!

Diana

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Don't cigarettes taste bad now that you are vaping. They did/do for me.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, keep at it with putting down those cigs for good. Vape on!

I still always crave them if I smell them and have never noticed that. That's pretty great..best quitting product ever for you! I'm trying to get into it more seriously so social occasions with smokers aren't so hard to resist!

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At work I have to Vape in the smoking section. One of the guys I had my smoke breaks with for years offered me a cig today. I refused, he kept pushing it to try and break me. I added a few more drops into my dripper, smiled, took a nice, big, flavorful pull, and told him to stick his cig up his ass!

I've been trying to convert him to vaping for a few months now as he is interested in the technology aspect, and always asks a lot of questions. But just like he was unable to break my resolve today, I can't even get him to try it. Maybe someday...

At work I have to Vape in the smoking section. One of the guys I had my smoke breaks with for years offered me a cig today. I refused, he kept pushing it to try and break me. I added a few more drops into my dripper, smiled, took a nice, big, flavorful pull, and told him to stick his cig up his ass!

I've been trying to convert him to vaping for a few months now as he is interested in the technology aspect, and always asks a lot of questions. But just like he was unable to break my resolve today, I can't even get him to try it. Maybe someday...

Someday he may just get sick of it..I admire your resolve! I don't know that I could resist smoking being around smokers everyday. I work with children so..no smoking sectiono_O

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What part of Cali are you from?
I'm in the high desert of so. Cal.
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

VU Sponsors