Become a Patron!

Hello From Chicago

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there VU , i have to admit when i think of VU i think of chuck mosely , he has a band called vandals ugainst alliteracy.

anyway i wanted to pop in and say hello and thanks for providing a cool forum for the vaping folks .

go CASAA !

and while you are at it ... check out my you tube ? i am disabled , i enjoy making youtube videos , so i am attempting to grow a vape related audience for my work . open to any ideas , suggestions , feedback etc , and i really could use a hand / appreciate any subs , views , shares , likes and comments .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL6Rp7DwrTOfNq84mxlJ2A

thanks for watching !!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome o the VU

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Petey, Nice to meet you, glad you found our forum and good luck with your vid's:)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooo chicago vaper. Your up there by one of my favorite vendors Juicy Vapor. Anthony is super sweet and he makes good juice. Anyways Welcome to the forum :)

Firestorm

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum! I don't have to ask if you went to Vape Bash because I watched your video. ;)

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow , what a warm welcome . thank you all . and special thanks to anyone who may have subbed or watched ( firestorm ) :)

i have indeed heard good things about anthony , i actually saw him on a podcast a while back , also i looked that up and they changed to NIXTERIA now ...same stuff different name though . will def check that out in a minute , i do get up that way from time to time , i believe that is where i purchased my fernandes sustainer guitar , which has become the honest to goodness love of my life . besides the sustainer gimmick , its a lovely instrument , it stays in tune , sounds good too , but man that sustainer !

personally i have been on a raspberry lemonade kick , but i tried some from niquid and it hurt my throat so bad i couldnt vape , whats up with that ? the smokenmist stuff is really good though ... like really really yummy.

later .

VU Sponsors