Become a Patron!

Hello from CO

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey folks.
I always thought e-cigs were pretty dumb. I dipped for about 10 years and finally ended up with an exposed nerve on my gums, which makes dipping extremely painful. I still throw one in now and then, but I pay for it for a week afterward. Didn't want to take up smoking for various reasons, so I went off nicotine for 6 months or so. Then a friend gave me an Ego pen, and I kind of got into it, and then a month or so later I got a Congestus 26650 stack that I've been running since... been about a year now. Went to Vape Summit 3 with a friend who's close with one of the local shops, and learned that I'm really picky about my juice... if it's under 90% VG I won't even bother with it.
I've always ran two 22ga horizontal coils, and I got bored the other day and decided to try a vertical quad build (on a continuous wire... the only way to build in my opinion). While looking at cool builds on google I came across the forum and lurked around a little... love the DIY sections, I'm all about that shit. And now, well, here I am.

-Mac

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you here!

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
Glad you joined. I'm a bit newer but just bought a TFv4 tank with a RBA tank. You have any links to basic rebuilds?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
enjoy

VU Sponsors