Become a Patron!

Hello from DFW

T_G

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been browsing around on here for a bit and figured I'd register and join in on the fun.

I'm new to the vaping world. I've tried the ecig thing on several occasions but never really "committed". I started with a cheap ego pen style. Used it for a couple of days and forgot about it. A few months back I saw the V2 pen with different style tanks and jumped on it. Its not bad for what it is, but it sure as hell wasn't going to help me quit. I've been running into health issues that I feel have a lot to do with my cig consumption so I've decided to take the vape scene more seriously and really give her a shot. So I went to my local shop and purchased a 20w I stick and some cheap $2 plastic tanks. I saw that upping my quality of gear was going to help in me quitting/sticking with vape. so upgraded my tank to the Kanger GeniTank and I was pleased, for a bit. Just this past Friday I picked up a Subox kit from a local shop (never again will I do that. I'll buy my liquids from the shops but that will most likely be it) and I'm like McDonald's, I'm login it! Went and picked up a ST Nano today and a couple of new juices.

Here's to hopefully kicking that disgusting habit and on to a healthier lifestyle :cheers:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If you need anything ,and can't find the information you need,,,, just ask.

T_G

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Marcus 'preciate it!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee