Become a Patron!

Hello from Europe !

Jackson93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys,

Been vaping for 4 months now. Started with the nautilus mini premium kit, went to the subtank mini. Bought the Lemo 2 after that and been very.. very happy with it.

I got a kayfun lite + too the other day... just need to find the ideal AWG and resistance for that one... any tips ? :)

I was browsing on the net lately about DIY liquids and I frequently came across threads on VU. Been reading here te past week and after seeing all the information you guys have on this forum, I decided to become a member too.

Keep calm and vape on !:)
Jackson

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

You picked a good place to start with the KFL+!!

It was the first RBA I ever purchased and I have a couple of them. Very easy to build on.

I use 27 gauge kanthal wire. My resistance varies depending on my mood of the moment but I normally build them about 1.2 ohms and my coils will last for months with proper maintenance like dry burning them every two to three tanks and installing new wick at the same time.

I also reccomend that you get a quartz tank conversion kit for it. Nothing like being able to see your liquid levels so you can vape them dry before filling again. They are also easy to fill from the top.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome
Know the feeling about the Lemo 2. I have one.
Wealth of information here.

Jackson93

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you ! The quartz tank looks interesting.. need to find a place that stocks them here in the Netherlands first tho :)

I would like to build around 1 ohms too. I had some spare kanthal (don't know which awg exactly), did 1 with 8 wraps and 1 with 10 wraps coming out at roughly 1.6 and 2.1 ohms. Tried both and the vapor production was very low with a 70% VG blend. Also the flavour and inhale seemed a bit "dull" .

So I will definetely try 27 gauge and hope to come out on a lower resistance.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
I think it's so cool to hear from members in other countries to find out how vaping is progressing.

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i love my kfl minis by ivogo , run the w/28 Ga 1 - 1.5 ohms , so like a 2.5 ml bit , 8-10 wrap . i like using mini sticker w/ an ego battery . this is a very VERY flavorful set up . once you get past the bit of leakage when filling. i find replacing the wick every other tankful prevents mass leakage . running less rathert than more liquid helps with this as well .

VU Sponsors