Become a Patron!

Hello from Germany!

Hi all,
I came across your forum on vapers.tv and by taking part in a giveaway (still hoping to win ^^).
I have been vaping for almost 2 years now. I still feel like a newbie though, when I read across the net about all the cool stuff, the DIY things, the politics,... I have tried various pen style setups, waiting for my first 18650 mod to be in the mail.

Vaping for me started out as a way to keep me off cigarettes after a dental surgery (unsuccesfully tried NRT and cold turkey before) and after I read about the health aspects and saw how I liked it, I decided to stick with it. I smoked roundabaout 20 cigs a day for more than 20 years, and in the last two years I have smoked 3? maybe 4 cigarettes, only to find I don't like the taste anymore.

I'm going to have a look around, cause it's nice to know a place in addition to the German forums.
Cheers,
Coco

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,
I came across your forum on vapers.tv and by taking part in a giveaway (still hoping to win ^^).
I have been vaping for almost 2 years now. I still feel like a newbie though, when I read across the net about all the cool stuff, the DIY things, the politics,... I have tried various pen style setups, waiting for my first 18650 mod to be in the mail.

Vaping for me started out as a way to keep me off cigarettes after a dental surgery (unsuccesfully tried NRT and cold turkey before) and after I read about the health aspects and saw how I liked it, I decided to stick with it. I smoked roundabaout 20 cigs a day for more than 20 years, and in the last two years I have smoked 3? maybe 4 cigarettes, only to find I don't like the taste anymore.

I'm going to have a look around, cause it's nice to know a place in addition to the German forums.
Cheers,
Coco

Glad you joined us!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ein herzliches Willkommen zum VU von den USA!

With some exceptions, lots of good folks around here!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and Welcome! VU is a great place to learn about vaping, DIY and lots more!

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Coco, and welcome! I think you'll find this forum fun and informative. I hope you love the 18650 mod when you get it!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hallo und willkommen. I hope you enjoy it here. There are lots of great members here to help you on your journey.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors