Become a Patron!

Hello from IDonn0

IDonn0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife and I live in southern California and are vaping newbies. We started vaping about 3 months ago, after my daughter sent us a couple of free NJoy e-ciggs. For us they just were not a satisfying replacement for analogs. We vaped on and off for the next 2 months, as we tried different brands and types of e-ciggs and flavored e-juices. About a month ago we purchased 2 Vision Spinner2 EGO style 1600mah batteries and 2 Kanger Tech Aero tanks. Within 4 days we were non smokers. I had smoked for 55 years and my wife over 40. (BRB, time for a vape). I'm 68 and my wife, well I'm afraid to ask. I didn't think we would ever quit smoking, but here we are, non smokers at last.

I learned of the forum and Vapor Joes, through my many internet searches, seeking as much knowledge as possible. Safety first, and then equipment, and the various e-juices available. This is the only vaping forum I have joined, and I look forward to all that I can learn from all of you.

Thanks,
Don

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so glad you and your wife were able to kick the cigs to the curb. I hope you find a few new friends and some helpful tips and new flavors along the way here!

IDonn0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm so glad you and your wife were able to kick the cigs to the curb. I hope you find a few new friends and some helpful tips and new flavors along the way here!

Thanks, Sickboy, for the welcome :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum...you joined the best vaping forum on your first try...congratz! :)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum!

IDonn0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years