Hello from Minnesota!

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all! Name's Randy. New(ish) to the forum here and though I'd drop an intro here =)

My first experience with any sort of vape was a cheap 10$ kit from a smoke shop in NY state. Picked that up along with a few bottles of their juice (E-luminate). I used it all of about 10 times before I realized I hated it. Gross stuff.
A year later I ran into a friend here in MN who was using a more proper setup. Cant remember what it was but was very similar to the itazte mvp...perhaps even was. He had a lemonade that would blow your mind. After many years of being a smoker and realizing just how awesome a vape could be, I then picked up an EE2 kit off of craigslist along with a few bottles of Drakes Vapes juice. Watermelon and lemonade w/ lavender. That was it for me. It wasn't too long after that it died unfortunately, so I then got the iTazte MVP 2.0 with the Iclear 30s and been around with a few different juice distributors. Down to ~2 cigs a day from a pack a day for almost 10 years. Soon will be venturing into the DIY world. The price per ml to do it yourself is too low not to. Had a few topics here on the forums thus far and I must say this is a wonderful community. So for those I've met, thanks for all the help and advice, and for those I haven't - a big hello to you all! =)

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Randy, I'm fairly new to this forum as well. Also we are getting all of our gear together to start DIY ourselves, we should get the PG/VG tomorrow and be able to start playing.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU and the best way to stop smoking those stinky sticks. Alone with tons of information here be sure to watch for site venders having sales and contest.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What up bro? How can you stand to smoke those two cigarettes a day? Most people can't stand the taste of a cigarette after vaping. :confused:

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What up bro? How can you stand to smoke those two cigarettes a day? Most people can't stand the taste of a cigarette after vaping. :confused:
Old habits die hard I guess. Cigarettes have their own...Idk...flavor isnt the word. I guess I still enjoy the smoke now and again? Regardless I'm happy with 2 from 20 :p Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hope everyone has a great new years!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Old habits die hard I guess. Cigarettes have their own...Idk...flavor isnt the word. I guess I still enjoy the smoke now and again? Regardless I'm happy with 2 from 20 :p Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hope everyone has a great new years!
Yes 2 is better than 20. ;<)) Welcome to the forum.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. This is where I usually apologize for you living where you do, but I really want to visit Minnesota. That is the one with the cool mountains right? Or am I thinking of Montana? Now I have to google.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was at 3 cigs a day for several weeks. That first one in the morning and the ones after meals were the hardest to quit.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol we have lakes here. No mountains in sight. Few nice hills though >.> Yeah those are the hard ones for me too. I've associated waking up with a smoke and a cup of coffee for so long that a vape and a cup of coffee doesnt do it.......yet ;)

VU Sponsors