Become a Patron!

Hello from Ohio

Al Day Vape

Member For 4 Years
Hey all! Happy to be here! I'm Al, and I vape. I smoked for about 20 years, then 3 years ago bought my first disposable e-cig. From there I bought one of the old Apollo standard kits, which I still have and use occasionally, but have also moved up the ranks to using a VV/VW pen, and now am into the world of sub-ohming. I don't see myself ever getting into building my own coils, but never say never, right? :)

Anyway, vaping has definitely changed my life. The transition for me was easy, smoked cigarettes one day, vaped the next (before it was even called vaping, I believe).

I'm happy to get involved in a community of folks who enjoy vaping, and also understand what it is and how it can affect peoples' lives in a good way. So many times I see negative media coverage that's either unfairly misleading or blatantly false in regards to vaping, and it makes me nuts. It makes me more nuts to go into the comment sections of those stories and see so many absolutely ignorant comments people make about vaping when it's obvious they have no idea what they're talking about (i.e. mentions of vaping "oils", antifreeze, tankers from China, etc.).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Al

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome Al from oHIo! Kick your shoes off and have some fun. Lots of good stuff here!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Al! Glad to have you with us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

VU Sponsors