Become a Patron!

Hello from Southern California.

Spent

Member For 4 Years
On my 60th birth day my daughter gave me this starter pack. Not knowing a thing I filled it and hit the button and hacked my lungs out. I put it down and did some research and sparked up another cig. I liked the idea of reducing the nic gradually I walked in to the local vape shop for the first time ( that's another story ) But the guys there where so helpful getting some juice I liked and some coils which I never knew needed to be replaced once in a wile. Long story short now 4 months tobacco free

Now I have a new habit playing with coils, mods, batteries, chargers, mixing my own juice, reading , studying, etc, etc. Heck I could get a $10.00 an hour job at a vape shop now. It has become a hobby of sorts. I am a machinistand love to tinker with stuff. I am down to 12 mg/ml soon down to 6, but I think I will always enjoy a 0 tank / drip once in a wile.

Thank you every one here, I have learned so much and have made better decisions on products, tips and tricks, and the vapeing community general information.

Once again thank you all so much.

Mark

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations! Good for you and for your daughter. Welcome to this great forum full of helpful (and slightly nutso)vapers.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors