Become a Patron!

Hello from the uk

Hi everybody.
After spending some time reading through many threads and picking up many tips and great info along the way i figured it was time to say hello...
My name is Marc and I have been vaping for the last 4 months and gave up tobacco at the same time and so far no looking back, The only problem i have is realizing how bad cigarettes actually smell and the fact that i really cant bear being around it, i realize this is a reformed smoking thing but man i must have stank.. :):)
My vaping is progressing rapidly and my quest for knowledge grows, I have a great vape store not to far from me were you can go and get great help and advice from the owners also the customers who tend to hang around in there on the many comfy sofas the store has laid on.
I recently jumped into coil making (only basic stuff) and with this got my self a griffin 25 with the top air flow and love it apart from the amount of juice it can suck in, I have found how ever that im like a child in a candy shop when im there as i always want to buy something new and there is so many tanks and mods and drippers and wires and cottons and and and and to chose from and i just want them all :)......
I have restrained my self but really fancy a dripper but not sure at this point which one to go with, may be some one can offer ideas or views on your own ones which would be great as i do not want to purchase one to find that another one was better and end up getting another, i do love the velocity deck on the griffin and was thinking to get one of there drippers but that may be not the way to got......
Any ways enough of the rambling and thanks for the site you have here im sure you will hear a lot more from me over time (just hope its the right stuff :) )
Marc

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, Marc
Glad to have you here.
Enjoy.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Marc
Welcome to VU. I am from the UK also and a newbie to this forum. I also did not like the smell of tabacco and would fabreze everything even my hair! Iol.With regards to a dripper (l don't do this myself), take the time to do research in order to find the right set up for you. I found YouTube a good starting place as you can see the devices in action and listen to the reviews, pros and cons etc. There is also great information and advice on this site too as we already know!!
Take care and enjoy vaping

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello and Welcome from the other side of the pond. Congratulations on quitting smoking.

VU Sponsors