Become a Patron!

Hello From Virginia

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Vaping Underground forum members. First things first, I would like to point out on my screen the word vaping has a nice red line under it. If I right click it I can choose between raping and gaping! Too funny....

Anyways, I'm Jeremy. I've been a vapor off and on for 3 years. I stopped smoking cigarettes for the first time 3 years ago and was pretty successful for about 2 months before I had a cigarette craving while drinking one night and asked a friend for a smoke. That led to 2 a week, 1 a week, and soon I was right back where I started.

Fast forward to about 4 months ago. I quit cigarettes again! Yeah me... I was on a combat deployment and my goal was to be cigarette free by the end of it. 2 months before I was to return home I went my first whole day without a smoke. I haven't had a cigarette since. Score one point me.

This time I have a pretty darn good reason to not smoke again. While I was doing my thing on deployment my wife was at home raising our daughter. She just turned 1 (daughter NOT wife) not too long ago and I didn't want her to be anywhere near the smell and harmful junk that cigarettes produce.

So here I am, I walked into my first vape shop last week. Didn't even know there was so many around me. I liked the atmosphere in a couple of the stores I visited and since I am getting back into vaping and haven't done any research on vaping things in a while I figured I would join your site. Maybe one day I'll even get enough balls to actually go to a vape meet or something.

Thanks for reading everything. I swear all my other posts will be 2 sentences max :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground and thanks for the great intro!

Congrats on the making the switch as well.

What kind of gear are you using?

And share as much as you like and ask even more questions.

We are here for you!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Yes vape was the new word of the year in 2014 , yet spell check doesn't know it is a word. You have to right click and "add to dictionary". Any way I hope you enjoy your journey into vaping and it's good that you are not sharing sticky 2nd hand smoke to the next generation.

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for my first notification UncleRJ! I'm currently rocking a tugboat RDA on a knight mech clone. I bought that a couple of days ago so I could blow some clouds. I did notice that dripping is not good for driving, yeah I tried it and thought, "good God this is worse than trying to text" so I have my old protank on a SVD for driving around and the above mod/dripper for any other time.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If your in the RVA area check out avail vapir or rva vapes, good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually bought my mod and dripper from Avail. Great people, large shop. Was able to try flavors and they sat with me and taught me how to make a dual coil for my dripper. Awesome shop!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome intro and quitting smoking is the best feeling ever! And vaping! Even better

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dripping and driving no problem and I drive an84 ranger 5 speed just drip at all stops unless it's a long drive then I break out the orchid

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel you, If the drivers in VA weren't the worse drivers I've ever experienced before that may be an option. I've never seen so many red light runners, stop sign tag a longs, tailgaters, cell phone talkers, no turn signalers, and rear end accidents.

Having a tank keeps me paying more attention to the road and less on my gear.

jackssurvival

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You don't happen to be in the Norfolk .va beach area are you used to live there and jersey .va with out a doubt worst drivers

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in Virginia Beach, but go to Norfolk often. Its horrible.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awe my best friend is stationed in norfolk

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the navy!!! I had to say it lol and my dad is air force so I've never had anyone in the navy oh and my gpa was army

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Former Navy here...and my son is Armored Cav at Ft Riley

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Family has always been Army and Marines. My brother and I are the first Navy guys. Makes for a fun family get-together.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My father and grandfather were both HM Army/42nd Regiment.....eldest brother was Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was supposed to be the next air force in our family but didn't work out they wanted to weigh 90lbs not really but it felt like it

N

Newheart301

My nephew is out of Little River, lives in VB. He deployed again Friday. I hated Nofuk, to close for every asshole who wanted to get stroked in DC, to come down !!. The west coast navy is ten times more relaxed, Less bs ! I been out over 30 years, dam glad I got out when the fleet went co-ed! Hell, I wasn't nothing but a glorified baby sitter anyway, just couldn't handle having to hold a dozen split-tails hands too !!!! Down the brow, straight into a DOD gig. Life was sweet.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My nephew is out of Little River, lives in VB. He deployed again Friday. I hated Nofuk, to close for every asshole who wanted to get stroked in DC, to come down !!. The west coast navy is ten times more relaxed, Less bs ! I been out over 30 years, dam glad I got out when the fleet went co-ed! Hell, I wasn't nothing but a glorified baby sitter anyway, just couldn't handle having to hold a dozen split-tails hands too !!!! Down the brow, straight into a DOD gig. Life was sweet.
Women LOVE it when you refer to them as split-tails. Good luck with that.

N

Newheart301

LSD's rough rid'n son'obitches ! NO thanks,, I loved the tin-cans.!

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did my first 8 years on the west coast. Picked east coast orders so I could drive home on the weekends instead of buying 1 plane ticket a year to visit the family.

There is a big difference between east and west coast. I also feel the west coast was more relaxed.

VU Sponsors