Become a Patron!

Hello from West Palm Beach

Henry

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been smoking for 43 years and my wife for 35, we have been on the vaping trail for just over 6 months. I am at 95% vaping and she is about 15% vaping. I have just recently and finally got the equipment figured out through 4 upgrades each. My wife and I now have “our” perfect setups for “at home” and “on the go”; a 20w Sigelei and a v3 mega, and then a Seven 22 and 20w Sigelei respectively and a different style of Kayfun’s on everything. My next 6 months will be tweaking juices since I have also somehow acquired something just short of a lab. Since I am the man (I know, a manner of thinking of an era gone by, but I am who I am) it is my responsibility to bring us up together, and through the vast combination of flavors that are available I feel confident that I will be able to create juices that neither of us will want to put down, and by the end of the year we will both be at 100%

Henry and Nina

R3llik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Henery. I know how hard it is to get to that 100% with 2 smokers trying and one not as far as the other. I am in the same boat with about the same 95% to 15%. All we can do is continue to encourage and lead by example. Best of luck.

quintheskimo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great story! Dropping the coin on a solid setup is what made it work for me. Wishing you two the very best!

VU Sponsors