Become a Patron!

Hello good people!

So I told myself I wouldn't get too into this whole vaping thing. Sure, I would read some forums, absorb some facts, etc etc. I hate how big Tobacco/Gov't/FDA has effectively demonized vaping. So like all good things demonized by the powers that be, I've found myself looking for community and support. :D

Sooo in brief: I started smoking late, at around 24. I'm 34 now. I got up to about a pack a day of Reds. A looooooong time ago I tried the Blu, and hated it. It made me feel sick and in constant nic withdrawal. I was turned off by e-cigs. Then tech changed. A few months ago I was riding with my bro-in law and he had a nice box mod. I told him I'd try again.

I wasn't sure what to get and blew 40+ $ on a V2 series pen. Now I know I wasted my money but it did help me quit cigs and worked nicely. I still don't want to get into spending on tons of gear and ended up getting a joyetech AIO after my GF successfully quit with it (she did it out of nowhere, swore she would never vape, and she was smoking 1.5 packs for almost 15 years).

Now I'm starting to really enjoy vaping (cause I do like nicotine) and haven't felt this good in awhile. I can taste, smell, and work out for an hour without huffing and puffing. I love the flavors. I love the discretion. I no longer need to waste time with smoke breaks at my very busy job. I have saved hundreds of bucks. etc etc.

I'm huge on personal freedom and (this is horrible) one of the reasons I was afraid to get into vaping to quit analogs: I was afraid the FDA would ban it and leave me out in the cold. There is something so infuriating about the government forcing one back to a deadly, costly alternative. But there is sweet tax money to be made, and it's a far more powerful addiction then mine to nicotine... :(

So yeah, wanted to get that off my back. Sorry for the ranty intro. I hope I can learn alot here and meet good people!! ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and glad you joined up, Welcome to VU, don't be afraid, enjoy the forum:wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on quitting smokes - welcome to the forum - rant away, lol

:rolleyes:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! We're glad you joined us!

Duchesst

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are afraid for goverment measures you could stock up on nicotine now and diy your juice.

Here in europe you will no longer be able to buy nicotine in larger sizes then 10 ml and only up to 20mg (could be 18) after may 17. Since i DIY juice for myself, my wife and a couple off friends i got off the stinkies, i will be stocking up on nicotine before that date. My best source quality/price wise is 48mg in 100 ml bottles top off with nitrous gas, this stuff should be good in the freezer for years to come. At the same time i will be lowering the nic levels for both me and the wife.

VU Sponsors