Become a Patron!

hello help needed

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello I am new to vaping been smoking for 20 years quit cigarettes 5 days ago I started vaping but I am in need of help I bought a Eleaf I stick 80 watts my question is my coil that came with I just s atomizer is showing 0.30 ohm and I am vaping at 30 watts is it OK??? Should I increase or decrease my watts and why is it showing watts only and not volts how many volts is 30 watts plus which mode should I use wattage mode with this coil or any other mode??? and does anyone know what coil comes with I just s atomizer best regards pls help it's needeed

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're fine with 30w with that one, matter of fact you could go higher if you want. Too high and it'll start to taste burned. But if you're happy with the flavor at 30w, then 30w it is. Feel free to play with it a bit and find your "sweet spot." Not all devices display voltage but at that wattage, you aren't pushing it.
Do you know what atomizer it is?

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're fine with 30w with that one, matter of fact you could go higher if you want. Too high and it'll start to taste burned. But if you're happy with the flavor at 30w, then 30w it is. Feel free to play with it a bit and find your "sweet spot." Not all devices display voltage but at that wattage, you aren't pushing it.
Do you know what atomizer it is?
Dear sir it's an I just s atomizer made by e leaf what mode should be used and how many volts is 30 watts very kind of u too have replied

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As far as what mode to use stay with Watts or VW. The other modes are for temp control. You would need coils that are made for Temp control. Like Teresa said play around until you find what works for you.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As far as what mode to use stay with Watts or VW. The other modes are for temp control. You would need coils that are made for Temp control. Like Teresa said play around until you find what works for you.
Very kind of you sir but I'm trying to figure out what coil is it that came with this atomizer I just saw by eleaf can you plz explain what is smart mode

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smart mode is where you can store a specific setting to lets say a specific tank if you use more than one.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK sir understood can you help with coil I'm scared it's not a nickel coil?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have to run, but from what I can find it came with a EC 0.3 coil. which can handle up to 80W(0.3ohm) and 100W(0.5ohm). I don't have this tank so I am just reporting on what I found. It is not nickel it is Kanthal so you will need to stay in VW / watt mode. I am sure someone with this tank will come along. You are fine at 30W. Remember the recommended setting on coils are often exaggerated. Better to start low and work you way up until you find what you like. It is different for all of us.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to run, but from what I can find it came with a EC 0.3 coil. which can handle up to 80W(0.3ohm) and 100W(0.5ohm). I don't have this tank so I am just reporting on what I found. It is not nickel it is Kanthal so you will need to stay in VW / watt mode. I am sure someone with this tank will come along. You are fine at 30W. Remember the recommended setting on coils are often exaggerated. Better to start low and work you way up until you find what you like. It is different for all of us.
Sorry sir so kind so kind great answer I accident hit report I am very sorry I have one more questions regarding my mode hope you will come back soon here

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello I am new to vaping been smoking for 20 years quit cigarettes 5 days ago I started vaping but I am in need of help I bought a Eleaf I stick 80 watts my question is my coil that came with I just s atomizer is showing 0.30 ohm and I am vaping at 30 watts is it OK??? Should I increase or decrease my watts and why is it showing watts only and not volts how many volts is 30 watts plus which mode should I use wattage mode with this coil or any other mode??? and does anyone know what coil comes with I just s atomizer best regards pls help it's needeed
30w is good.
I don't have that mod, but have the tank.
I haven't used it in a while but it was my travel tank. Normally I would run it around 50-55w.
That said, don't think of vaping as right or wrong. Think of it as what you enjoy. The only wrong way to vape is unsafe. If you're using a regulated mod, with that tank you're good to go at whatever power you like.

Like Teresa said, if you put to much power you'll get a burnt taste. Personally I like a warm saturated vape. At ,50-55w I would get around 2 weeks on that cool.

Congrats on the setup and getting off the cigs!!!

BAM crew

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30w is good.
I don't have that mod, but have the tank.
I haven't used it in a while but it was my travel tank. Normally I would run it around 50-55w.
That said, don't think of vaping as right or wrong. Think of it as what you enjoy. The only wrong way to vape is unsafe. If you're using a regulated mod, with that tank you're good to go at whatever power you like.

Like Teresa said, if you put to much power you'll get a burnt taste. Personally I like a warm saturated vape. At ,50-55w I would get around 2 weeks on that cool.

Congrats on the setup and getting off the cigs!!!

BAM crew
Very kind of you sir but I'm just trying to educate my self what's your opinion on eleaf power sick 80w is it a safe to use trying too understand it's working it doesn't show volts which is my main concern and I can't convert watts into volts cause don't know the amperes but thank you so much for your answer and time

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very kind of you sir but I'm just trying to educate my self what's your opinion on eleaf power sick 80w is it a safe to use trying too understand it's working it doesn't show volts which is my main concern and I can't convert watts into volts cause don't know the amperes but thank you so much for your answer and time
It's a safe mod.
This one?

https://www.elementvape.com/eleaf-istick-pico-mega-80w-tc-starter-kit

Eleaf is a brand that I would not be concerned about keeping me safe. The known issues on the brand are hazards while charging. But the i80 did not have that issue, that I'm aware of.
I would; however, advise anyone knew to stick with a standalone charger.
Other than that, I would definitely call that one of the better starter mods out there.

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a safe mod.
This one?

https://www.elementvape.com/eleaf-istick-pico-mega-80w-tc-starter-kit

Eleaf is a brand that I would not be concerned about keeping me safe. The known issues on the brand are hazards while charging. But the i80 did not have that issue, that I'm aware of.
I would; however, advise anyone knew to stick with a standalone charger.
Other than that, I would definitely call that one of the better starter mods out there.
Hello kind sir it actually this one http://www.eleafworld.com/istick-power/ I'm always worried about eleaf their parent company makes better ones it's called joytech but anything is better than cigarettes do let me know if u find any issues with this one now that I have directed you to the right URL

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello kind sir it actually this one http://www.eleafworld.com/istick-power/ I'm always worried about eleaf their parent company makes better ones it's called joytech but anything is better than cigarettes do let me know if u find any issues with this one now that I have directed you to the right URL
Ahhh
Ok, a friend of mine uses that one as his backup/beater/work mod.

It's actually pretty good. For the money, you really can't go wrong. Joyetech does make some great stuff. That's the only brand my fiance used for years, so I have a few of them here at home.

Eleaf quality is not much different, to be honest.
As far as I can tell, that mod is certainly safe. The one and only concern I would say is consider the battery. You can change it without cracking it open and soldering it out. So, in about a year you'll notice the battery sag and not hold a charge as long. When that starts happening, you will want to upgrade/replace.
Until that happens though, you're golden.

BAM crew

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahhh
Ok, a friend of mine uses that one as his backup/beater/work mod.

It's actually pretty good. For the money, you really can't go wrong. Joyetech does make some great stuff. That's the only brand my fiance used for years, so I have a few of them here at home.

Eleaf quality is not much different, to be honest.
As far as I can tell, that mod is certainly safe. The one and only concern I would say is consider the battery. You can change it without cracking it open and soldering it out. So, in about a year you'll notice the battery sag and not hold a charge as long. When that starts happening, you will want to upgrade/replace.
Until that happens though, you're golden.

BAM crew
Very kind and great information

mutee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello sir I wanted to ask new question I hope you don't mind what are all these articles about sub ohming being dangerous I have sub ohm coil 0.3 and in my I stick power mode it says 0.28ohm am I safe??? Am I doing something wrong old provide your answer best regards Shafi

VU Sponsors