Become a Patron!

Hello peeps

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello people Tanna here, new to this forum but not vaping - been vaping since February 14 and cig free since March 14. Wanted to join VU because a lot of my searches on new and upcoming vapegear seems to take me here, so seems like my kinda place

Wanted to quit smoking before my daughter was born but i didn't until 8 months after, I was bought an itaste vv3 and it started from there. Now using Mech mods and an IPV2 with various RDA's, aerotank megas and also a Joyetech Delta.

Was training in the gym for a year before quitting smoking, since then I trashed gym and do all my training in any random spot I can, mainly parks, building sites, anywhere with some bars.

My line of work is in sales, but me and my team hold a few calisthenic sessions per week for people in our local area to come along and get fit for free. Got a few people vaping from it too. If you're in the South West London area and wanna join in feel free to hit me up :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you made your way here!

What kind of batteries are you using with your IVPV2?

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad you made your way here!

What kind of batteries are you using with your IVPV2?

I'm using Sony VTC5s, the same as I use in my mechs, these are the only 18650 batteries I own. Thanks for the welcome :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi & welcome! :)

VU Sponsors