Become a Patron!

Hello there

Greetings everyone,

I have vaping for 3 months now. I was a moderate (once or twice per week) shisha (hookah) smoker. I really enjoyed the experience : tastes (apple, fruity, etc...) and the social component of smoking (hanging out with some friends).

Finally, I decided to give vaping a try and boy I didn't regret it. I started with a Revenger and the Red Astaire. Nowadays, it's mainly the Colonel Custard liquid from T juice. I also use sub zero from Halo with my second machine, the Dolphin, for some quick puffs during the day.

I just ordered a Zeus RTA tank to try building a bit on my own (with SS coils because I prefer vaping in TC mode). Hope everything will go well.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

IMO, don't expect too much from the Zeus RTA, if you're looking for best flavor. I own one myself. I have other RTAs, that produce better flavor. In addition, I have to refill the Zeus twice as much as another RTA, with the same build.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!
The Revenger was also my first unit.
You’ll find a lot of good people here to help with any questions, opinions, and advice.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Greetings Z welcome to the underground :cheers:

Welcome to VU!

IMO, don't expect too much from the Zeus RTA, if you're looking for best flavor. I own one myself. I have other RTAs, that produce better flavor. In addition, I have to refill the Zeus twice as much as another RTA, with the same build.
I just received and built a Siren 2 RTA from Digiflavour (1.2 ohm SS coil). Love the experience so far. The Zeus is still in its box, I will build it tomorrow. See how that goes.

@Vapellie great to have someone who went through the same path!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors