Become a Patron!
I hope everyone is having a great week, and getting healthier by the second thanks to our Vaping Revolution! Just a quick intro to share some blah blah blah's about meself:

• My name is Carla, but everyone calls me Skully. I was tagged with this nickname because while in basic training for the U.S. Army, my Drill Instructors could not (or would not...) say my last name correctly. The tag has stuck since then!
  • All my social media account usernames are "skullyoneleg" so if you are interested in following me elsewhere you know what to search for!
  • To answer the biggest question I get on each site, yes I only have one leg. I was injured by an IED blast while on a convoy in Baghdad Iraq. My leg was blown off above the knee.
  • I was a 2-pack a day chain smoker for well over 8 years and my health was going to pits. I tried patches, gum, even hypnosis to attempt quitting; nothing worked. Then I was introduced to vaping by my brother in law, and I quit THAT day! #MIRACLE
  • I started with cigalikes, then ego's, after that I moved on to clearo tanks (Protanks 1,2,3 and Nautilis mini). Now I am a diy dripper and I loved building my own decks!
  • I am a huge Vape Advocate, member of CASAA, and I Vote!
  • I am always looking for ways to advocate for our Vaping Rights, Love meeting fellow Vapers, and I really enjoy learning new ways to improve my Vape Lyfe as a whole!
Thank you for taking the time to read about me, I know I have left a lot of juicy tidbits about my life out of this intro, but if you're curious enough to ask me anything I am bold enough to give an honest answer! I truly look forward to meeting more of my fellow vapers!

:frog:VAPE HAPPY!:frog:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here, and a big thank you for your service!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

And THANK YOU for your service <3

VU Sponsors