Become a Patron!

Hello Vaping Underground

Hi. I'm an East Coast vaper and have been for about 2 years now, vaping exclusively for about a year and a half. Before that I was a pack a day smoker for 15 years. I, like most of you probably agree that vaping has saved our lives. Thanx to these wonderful little gadgets I no longer get bronchitis or pneumonia twice a year, barely cough, and just feel a hell of a lot better. If there is one word to describe me it's this- Cheap! And that's how I found this forum. I've been lurking the deals and steals blog for 4+ months now and figured it was finally time to sign up. I've been active in Reddit's vaping community for a while now(still am), but never on ECF. (there's just too many god damn rules there) Well hopefully I fit in here.

Lastly I wanted to share a motivational quote with you all that has always helped me out...

"If you're not shopping at Fasttech, you're being ripped the fuck off." -Albert Einstein

Thanx, glad to be here. I too use ebay from time to time. I just preordered the new Sigelei 100 watt box from there for $85. I hate doing preorders but I figure with both ebay's protection, and paypal's i have little chance of getting ripped off.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, fellow east-coaster! :)

VU Sponsors