Become a Patron!

Hello!! =^-^=

CrackaJak92

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y'ello!

I'm Jacqui and I'm quite obviously one of the noobies ^--^ I'm 23, Trans and British! Yaaaaaay!

Been a cigarette smoker for a very long time but this is my 14th day without a cigarette and purely Vaping!
I have a KangerTech Subvod 1300mAh .5ohm (urgh, hate it already!) So anyway, onto the good stuff :p

I have recently decided to buy into something a little more powerful; namely, I saw a Koopor Plus 200w going for 30GBP and dived at it hahaha! Also thinking of getting myself a Royal Hunter RBA (think that's the right one) But I'm gonna be around looking for some info. For now this is just an introduction and a bit of info about my current and soon-to-be-current set up.

Yes...I am a Cloud Whore already... :3

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jacqui and welcome to V/U congrats on the 14 days keep it up. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here that are glad to answer your questions and help you. Enjoy the forum.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just noticed the 14 day time period and that was the worst for me getting past that hump. So looks like smooth sailing ahead Crack!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. Good that you are starting your vaping voyage and off the smokes. Ask questions, we'll help.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome and congrats!!!

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome. You'll like the Koopor, it's a super mod and, as you've noticed, about the best deal going in a full feature, high power, two battery box. The Hunter is a superior RDA. You might want to look at a Mutation V4 or V4S, if you haven't already pulled the trigger.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there and welcome. I'm personally not a fan of the Koopor Plus and would rather advise that you maybe consider the IPV5 or the RX200 or the Snow wolf v1.5. This is because the Koopor isn't upgradeable (technically it is but it's a difficult task). If you have major OCD then you will definitely not like the overhang that the Koopor Plus has with many tanks. The RX200 on the other hand is upgradeable and is now 250w. The size may be too big for you though so if this is the case rather go for the IPV5. The IPV5 is a great mod, I have 2 of those and I love them. The snow wolf is also another good choice, it looks really good and is Powered by the Yihi chip like the IPV5. Of all the mods I listed, the RX200 is the cheapest than the IPV5 and then the snow wolf. So basically you'll be looking at $40 for the RX200 and about $55 for the IPV5 and if I'm not mistaken the snow wolf is above $100

CrackaJak92

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi and welcome. You'll like the Koopor, it's a super mod and, as you've noticed, about the best deal going in a full feature, high power, two battery box. The Hunter is a superior RDA. You might want to look at a Mutation V4 or V4S, if you haven't already pulled the trigger.

Ooo I'll definitely have myself a wee look-see :D

CrackaJak92

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there and welcome. I'm personally not a fan of the Koopor Plus and would rather advise that you maybe consider the IPV5 or the RX200 or the Snow wolf v1.5. This is because the Koopor isn't upgradeable (technically it is but it's a difficult task). If you have major OCD then you will definitely not like the overhang that the Koopor Plus has with many tanks. The RX200 on the other hand is upgradeable and is now 250w. The size may be too big for you though so if this is the case rather go for the IPV5. The IPV5 is a great mod, I have 2 of those and I love them. The snow wolf is also another good choice, it looks really good and is Powered by the Yihi chip like the IPV5. Of all the mods I listed, the RX200 is the cheapest than the IPV5 and then the snow wolf. So basically you'll be looking at $40 for the RX200 and about $55 for the IPV5 and if I'm not mistaken the snow wolf is above $100

Yikes, okay that's a lot of information to take in ^-^;; hrmmm I Quite like a challenge, but if I'm not a massive fan of the Koopor I can always sell it on; e-bay is my best friend :3 Thank you I'll definitely be having a look-see at the others; as the RX200 was selling off at ridiculous prices last I looked D:

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes, okay that's a lot of information to take in ^-^;; hrmmm I Quite like a challenge, but if I'm not a massive fan of the Koopor I can always sell it on; e-bay is my best friend :3 Thank you I'll definitely be having a look-see at the others; as the RX200 was selling off at ridiculous prices last I looked D:
Check out Gearbest if you don't mind the wait. The have it for relatively cheap. The IPV5 I think I saw it cheap at Vapor Joes

VU Sponsors