Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been a vaper since November 10,2014 and had my last cigarette on November 30,2014 and that is to me a miracle. After 30+ years of cigarette smoking, I have been finally able to quit smoking by using will power and ecigs! Yea!!!
I actually quit smoking by using a Mistic/Haus Bridge starter kit, at 1st I bought cartridges and then bought some of the Haus Cool Ice eliquid and used that for months till I upgraded to the Kanger Evod2 kit and the Innokin MVP
I didn't like either of those, too big and bulky, so I tried the Joyetech eCab and loved those and used for months!
I also liked the Innokin iTaste vv/vw and have 3 of those and the iStick20 with the GS Air tanks and coils! I really like the vv/vw devices and still have these as back ups!
In 2016 I purchased my Joyetech eGrips OLED (2) with the RBA base and also purchased a CS base so I could use my same gsair coils. Love those again, I like the smaller vv/vw devices. I do not change flavors so that contains my favorite Blueberry Cotton Candy(Pack Juice)! The other holds my Peachy Cream(Pack Juice)
I also purchased the Kanger Dripbox, needed an external battery and learn how to wrap coils thanks to the FDA ruling. So happy I purchased the dripbox, love that too!
My next purchase will be the eLeaf PICO basic, with a different type of lower GSAir tank that again I can still use my gsair coils, from .75,1.2 to 1.5 which I have been stockpiling!
I am sad to see that the FDA deeming these as tobacco products and after August 8 I will probably be no longer able to use the internet for my purchases as NY has a face to face tobacco sales and will not be able to have any carrier deliver to my home. I am also sad to see that new vapers will not be able to have access to great pricing and sales and variety that I have been so fortunate to experience, so many great vendors online!
I have been stockpiling juice and now external batteries,coils,tanks and devices. I am hoping that all this is just a bump in the road, but if not, I want to be ready!
Just wanted to say Hi to you all and hope we can chat soon! I am not a newbie to vaping, but a newbie to this forum and hope to learn more from all of you!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Vapin4Joy and Markw4mms- thanks for the warm welcome.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Snapdragon (like your username) and a warm welcome to VU. Very interesting story and very interesting vaping policies in NY! Hope to see you around...maybe in the DIY area?:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks Gingerbread(love your name too) Whitesoxfan and JuicyLucy! I was looking for a good forum experience and I hope that I can learn more!
I know no one in RL who vapes, I have had to figure much of this out and watching YouTube has helped along with lurking on the forums!
I will check out the DIY Gingerbread- I may need to learn more about this sooner than later!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors