Become a Patron!

Hello !

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to the forum running an Aspire Nautilus with Vision Spinner 2 batt. Been vaping for quite some time now and have tried many cheap setups but this has given me the best results. Loving the njoy artist series! Currently vaping salre coeur absolutely amazing!
77691fc4672b4ef14fefa294f26145c8.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Cool tip. The green battery is not my cup of tea. I use the Aspire Nautilus mini.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man! I had a kanger tech ipow 2 but the charging connection wore out in a month and found it really bulky . Got two spinners for $17 buy one get one free figured it was to good of deal to pass up. What did you not like about them?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, yeah. Very good deal. For that price, I'd be fine with the green. And a Sharpie ;)

Welcome to VU, acidistic! Have a great time.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Green color, I prefer silver/stainless steel, or black.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I was thinking in terms of functionality lol. All batts I've had were either black or stainless had to switch it up a bit

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes handblown I like it alot better than the metal tip that came with the nautilus. Like to think of it as a vapor collecting chamber for thicker hits.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very cool. My luck, I'd break it into thousands of pieces. Always dropping my gear. I'm amazed I've only cracked one tank the entire time.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive dropped this thing a handfull of times and its held up pretty nice. I had the nautilus mini with the metal sleeve dropped it once on concrete completely smashed the inside tank go figure

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I break at least one tank a month.

acidistic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The cf maxxx 3000 mah is really tempting just not the $75 price tag.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh.... Believe me, if you change the battery to CF VV+, it must performance and look better
Posts from Aspire NEED to be contained to your thread in Unlisted Vendors, or to the Aspire thread in Authorized Vendors once it is set up. A private message has been sent to your account that needs your attention, and to be shared with those from your company.

Thank you :)

VU Sponsors