Become a Patron!

help a new vape bro out

My 30w eleaf istick is reading atomize low with no atomizer aattached. This is confusing and hard to figure out...I took my tank off last night to refill it and i charged my eleaf once I took my eleaf off charge it was reading 0.1 ohms and says atomizer low and I didn't even have anything attached

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of device are you attaching to the Istick?

Have you checked/ replaced the coil and cleaned the entire deck surface, and also done a full inside and out inspection ?

Does atomizer work properly on another mod or battery?

Also, this appears to be a slightly older version . How old is it.

Ive got the nautilus mini for it but its not even attached to the eleaf and still reads atomizer low. .. no atomizer attached even...unfortunately I only got it 4 days ago and I only have one tank

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a defect, send 'er back.

I've fixed a few dozen of these and have a few under the scope right now....best thing i can tell you, is to return it.

DEA9A5A0-0718-4B62-B329-76ECDD46D8B1-2544-000000D0F46EC7CE_zpsg6muomfa.jpg

Thanks man this is my second one in 4 days my first one just happened to be a poorly threaded batch and wouldn't even thread the tank on

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont give up on the Istick its a good setup, if this company offers a refund(ask for that) consider going to a forum sponsor and buying another from them. I personally bought my Isticks from Vapenw.com and they are beautiful, and work perfectly.

Just my opinion, but that stick appears to be of older stock (finish, lcd depth, orientation and arrangement of information)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My 30w eleaf istick is reading atomize low with no atomizer aattached. This is confusing and hard to figure out...I took my tank off last night to refill it and i charged my eleaf once I took my eleaf off charge it was reading 0.1 ohms and says atomizer low and I didn't even have anything attached
Before you run out to return it... have you tried pulling up gently on the center pin and re-attaching the Nauti to see if it still reads low atomizer?

VU Sponsors