Become a Patron!

help asap Istick problem

Please help me I have an eleaf I stick and for some reason all of a sudden the display that shows the OHMS reading that is displayed on top of the VOLTAGE is reading 0.0 OHMS AND 3.3 VOLTS OK and it is saying NO ATOMIZER when I have the top part screwed in, the part where the Eliquid is stored. This is the first time that the display has ever shown all zeros for the OHMS output and first time saying that there is no atomizer when it is clearly attached. Can somebody please help me?

Attachments

• 20160802_013743.jpg
    20160802_013743.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160802_013734.jpg
    20160802_013734.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 10

martin

Member For 4 Years
gently lift the positive on the mod with a small knife [ prise it ]
there is a good chance it is stuck down and not making contact
with the atty

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the floating pin , you also can take a small screw driver and carefully push down on it a couple times to get it springy again, also clean off both contacts of the pin(Q-tip) and the tank you are using.
Welcome to VU:wave:

I have tried both these things and it still don't work I mean it was working fine and everything and I went to take another hit then ran into this bullshit.

From the pictures I have posted I don't know what model I have or anything I'm new to these devices can the coil have anything to do with this device reading no atomizer and zero ohms or is it the device itself?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've owned all of the Isticks , had multiples, I have gotten that reading a time or two, it ends up being one of 4 things

contacts for tank and or pin are dirty
contacts are not meeting up
The tank you are using has a bad coil or is not combatable with the Istick
or the Istick itself has a bad board

adding....you did not mention what tank you are using with it

I can tell that my device is fine because when I lift the pin from the middle of the device with a knife I can see the ohms on my device fluctuate so I know the device is fine but the center pin really isn't springy like u guys say it should be.

I am not familiar with any of these tank names or devices all I can say is that the tank that is with it has a Sunburst logo on the side of it and says SUNSET ECICS?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds like an older tank, you need to maybe look into getting another updated tank set up for it.
Maybe even a new mod kit.....they are very reasonably priced if you do some research.

So u think me buying a new tank would do the trick and if I bring my device into a smoke shop looking for a new tank u think they would let me screw it on my mod to see if it fits, therefore giving me a chance to see if the reading on the OHMS goes up...therefore letting me know if that tank would work for my device?

That's what my tank looks like...the eleaf I stick device that goes with it is all chrome as well...got it from some guy at a smoke shop so have a feeling it was probably his old mod or something he was trying to get rid I of or something and how much do tanks cost? I just wanna buy a new tank and if I try it on and the OH MS go back up then I know it will work for my device correct? I don't wanna by a whole new device as well.....

Attachments

• 1470138550972-2054467977.jpg
    1470138550972-2054467977.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 7

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What is the ohms of the coil in that tank? .. It looks like a Protank 2 clone. The lowest ohms you can fire on an eLeaf iStick 20w is 1.0 ohms.

kanger2.jpg

I bought me a new one and can't be more happy clean hits and monster clouds.....

Attachments

• 1470180687389501386383.jpg
    1470180687389501386383.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 8

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor