Become a Patron!

Help Flavor Disapers

arrowcrest

Member For 4 Years
Need help figuring out what's happening? I have made the Kringles Curse Clone and it looses the Pepperment flavor in a few days and it just taste like cool sweet air. This is the recipe I am using. Candy Cane FW 13% Peppermint TFA from Wizard Labs 4%, Koolada TFA from Bull CITY 2%, Sweetner TFA from Wizard Lab 2% . PG 60% , VG 40% both from Wizard Lab and 8mg nicotine from Wizard Labs. I asked a question about a week ago about nicotine and I have Vapers Tek on the way plus several more flavorings. I want to make Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu and Black Cherry Menthol. So I would really like to find out what's going wrong. I have made the Cinnamon Chill and it stays perfect. Oh I do measure everything with syringes and I am using ejuicemeup program. I hope I have given everything you need to know to try and figure this out . Thank You

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
there is this one dude that made a pretty killer PMT if you look around the recipes.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh and those flavors do tend to fade faster than most but should be good longer than that I would think . have you tried them alone before mixing them ? +1 on HIC's version and amandas idea about the sweetener. the koolada seems to be doing its job still

VU Sponsors