Become a Patron!

Help, i am a new vaper

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found a Sigelei 213 mod from 3fvape.com, they titled with authentic, so it should be a real authentic mod,right?
also i watched a video that the Sigelei 213 cam matched with AVOCADO 24 RDTA. really ok?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yes and yes
3fvape sells authentic devices, and if you know how to build, are familiar with ohms law and use some common sense you can easily use the avocado on the sig213

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Nolan and welcome to the V/U family good to have you here

dmagicp

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found a Sigelei 213 mod from 3fvape.com, they titled with authentic, so it should be a real authentic mod,right?
also i watched a video that the Sigelei 213 cam matched with AVOCADO 24 RDTA. really ok?
Hi Nolan. A really good vendor to purchase your gear from is myvaporstore.com Their prices are pretty competitive and they sell authentic merchandise. As long as you stick with a reputable vendor you should be okay. Hope this helps buddy.

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Nolan. A really good vendor to purchase your gear from is myvaporstore.com Their prices are pretty competitive and they sell authentic merchandise. As long as you stick with a reputable vendor you should be okay. Hope this helps buddy.
Myvaporstore.com is one of my go to vendors. Every time I've ordered from them they've shipped it the same day and I have it in 2-4 days. Vapesocietysupply.com is the other vendor I use regularly. There service is just as good. I try to stick to those two because I know everything is authentic and their prices are excellent. I know alot of people will disagree but I stay clear of ordering anything from China. I don't buy clones and I don't want to end up getting one either. I also don't want to wait a few weeks to get my order. It just isn't worth the gamble to me.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Nolan - Sigelei is generally known for rock-solid product, though that's one of their newer mods, and not really battle-tested quite yet. I've seen a lot of good and bad Avocado reviews, never used one myself but from what I get they're kind of an advanced build. If you're ready to go full hobbyist go for it, but you might consider a tank that also has factory-built replaceable coils if this is going to be your very first mod, just in case building turns out to be a bit more complicated than you'd imagined at first...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to VU! glad to have you here.
going to kind of parrot Dave here, but, all valid points.
with the track record sigelei has, I would say go for it. As to the avacodo, its really more geared to they hobbyist that knows their vaping style. By definition, most rebuildable atomizers are.
if youre knew, I would almost advise you to look at something like the tfv4. its a tank with multiple coil options and multiple rebuildable decks. t really lets you play around with just about any vape style you want.

whatever you decide, enjoy it and welcome to the underground.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
with the track record sigelei has, I would say go for it. As to the avacodo, its really more geared to they hobbyist that knows their vaping style. By definition, most rebuildable atomizers are.
if youre knew, I would almost advise you to look at something like the tfv4. its a tank with multiple coil options and multiple rebuildable decks. t really lets you play around with just about any vape style you want.

Going to echo @f1r3b1rd parroting me here with the TFV4 recommendation - great tank with a huge variety of pre-built coils that cater to everyone from relatively restricted mouth-to-lung vapers to wide-open direct-lung styles, plus you can get a rebuildable head that allows you to play with building your own coils when you want, or just stick with plug-and-play when you don't.

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes and yes
3fvape sells authentic devices, and if you know how to build, are familiar with ohms law and use some common sense you can easily use the avocado on the sig213
TKX,so nice of you

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should checking,have a try. great

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Myvaporstore.com is one of my go to vendors. Every time I've ordered from them they've shipped it the same day and I have it in 2-4 days. Vapesocietysupply.com is the other vendor I use regularly. There service is just as good. I try to stick to those two because I know everything is authentic and their prices are excellent. I know alot of people will disagree but I stay clear of ordering anything from China. I don't buy clones and I don't want to end up getting one either. I also don't want to wait a few weeks to get my order. It just isn't worth the gamble to me.
Is myvapestore from China?

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Nolan - Sigelei is generally known for rock-solid product, though that's one of their newer mods, and not really battle-tested quite yet. I've seen a lot of good and bad Avocado reviews, never used one myself but from what I get they're kind of an advanced build. If you're ready to go full hobbyist go for it, but you might consider a tank that also has factory-built replaceable coils if this is going to be your very first mod, just in case building turns out to be a bit more complicated than you'd imagined at first...
TKX,any adviced mod?

Nolan Ross

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

will have a try, so much TKX

VU Sponsors