Become a Patron!

Help I have questions

So I've been vaping for about 5 years but have never got into the whole TC thing. Well last night I changed my coil, and for about a half hour vaped on a nickel coil on watt mode on accident. The coil got mixed up with my other coils and was put in my tank on accident. As soon as I realized it I changed my coil. My question is, did this cause any physical damage to myself? Or could it have in a short period of time?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So the other day I accidently put a TC ni200 coil in my tank and vaped on it in watt mode for about a half hour before I realized my error. I immediately replaced the coil. My question is, is it likely this cause physical damage to myself?

Lol. No problem. It was a wismec rx200s mod and the tank was the Uwell Rafael. I accidentally put a .1 ni200 coil in the tank and vaped it for about an hour on watt mode before I realized what I did and quickly took the coil out.

Like 96 watts. I just want to know if accidentally vaping a nickel coil on watt mode for a short time will kill me? Lol.

Lol. Nice!!! Ha ha. Now I just need to figure out how to use this TC. If I have a .1 ni200 coil what would be a good starting temp and watt setting on TC for a coil that low.

BLOWINGCLOUDS24/7

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awwwww, your welcome, I haven't dove into TC as of yet but maybe some other members will see this and help you out with adjustments there.
Also look around, there are some great threads and info on here that give great tips and information in that topic, good luck and great to meet you!!!
PS , I am a she;)

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. Nice!!! Ha ha. Now I just need to figure out how to use this TC. If I have a .1 ni200 coil what would be a good starting temp and watt setting on TC for a coil that low.

BLOWINGCLOUDS24/7
I'm not completely well versed in the TC thing, still plenty to learn, but I've been dabbling. I'd just start with 50w and like 400F then if it's taking too long to heat up increase the wattage (though on the RX200 it's my experience that the first pull after letting it all cool down takes a while regardless of wattage setting). If it's cutting the power earlier than you want (you can tell when it's initiating the temp control) up the temperature. I have Dual SS coils at .15Ω I've been running at 100w and 460F and it's nice, then on another device I run a .34Ω SS coil at 70w and 360F and while it's lighter that's what I was going for.

Anyways, I'd start at that 50w though I'd imagine that you'll up that a bit but I don't have much experience with nickel coils so I'd default to starting low.

And your only worry with nickel is if you overheat it to the point of it melting or nearly melting it has some gasses that will come off that are not good for you. Considering you weren't dying trying to vape it I doubt you hit the heat level that you need to worry about it, just not something advisable to do.

VU Sponsors