Become a Patron!

Help! Looking for Kick Tube.

Hello, My name is Jon. and I have recently stopped smoking cigs about 3 months ago and went straight to and RDA and a mech mod. I did all the research I possibly can and it isn't that difficult to under stand the Ohms law and continuous and pulse amp discharge. I have the purple EFest 35A and I can feel a difference with that battery than the others. But anyways I bought an Origin V2 clone from one of my friends and torched it blue and I was wondering if there was any websites or anything like that. I would like to have have an 18650 and kick application not have to use a 18500 with the kick. But If I really can't find a kick tube I guess I will have to. Thank you everyone any opinions are appreciated. And please no Haters? lol I don't deal with drama I used to have dreadlocks I was going to be a Rasta man, it's all about the peace and love yo. Keep Vapin' safe! (P.S. If your wondering why my nick name is CaveMan. It's because when I had dreads, the homies dad said I look like the Geico CaveMan. and it just stuck ever since. I've known people since High school that still to this day don't know my real name. lol)

VU Sponsors