2e3319e0900c036425c19b1b00350a73.jpg

Im really liking this and im looking for an close clone this stuff is great

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Great!

if you can tell what you taste on inhale, what it feels like (if there is a throat hit or not) and again taste on exhale..
someone might be able to help.. :)

MagnumPIE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats one I've never had...but the description certainly gives you a good base to go off of.

"Taurus by Twelve Vapor is a full-bodied buttery blend of baked crust, almonds, delicate caramel, Tahitian vanilla, fresh cream and a touch of peanut butter. Beautifully rounded out with two types of exotic custards."

It certainly sounds yummy! Its nice that they let us know they use Tahitian vanilla in there, for the peanut butter notes you could either find and try to add a touch of peanut butter or make your own with HIC's recipe here:

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-no-custard-note-ingredients.4807/#post-40032

Fresh cream could either be FA Cream Fresh or TFA Sweet Cream
Baked Crust could either be a .5% FA Apple Pie or the actual TFA Pie Crust...but I haven't had much luck with TFA Pie crust so I tend to avoid it...though that is a personal opinion.
Custards you have a lot to choose from so pick a few vendors and try it out. If I had previously tried this juice I might be able to give you a starting point but I do not know what flavors come forward more than others. Good luck and I hope I was able to help a little!

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well its kinda hard when i have all kinds of flavors but on the description are almond caramel custard vanilla pie crust and a hint of peanut butter the hit is 6nic so thats all i have to go on i do have the flavors ordered but i was hoping that someone might have clone it already

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes thats a big help i cant wait for the diy to come in would u recommend crock pot 4h and 3days to step??

MagnumPIE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Normally I just try it after a good shake then let it sit for a few days and give it a go again to see how it settles. Many have their own "steeping rituals" that they swear by but this is one of those very subjective areas. Crock pot, ultrasonic cleaner, dancing out under the moonlight with bottles in hand, etc...whatever works for you :)

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha wow yea i guess there is alot of ways to do it but im going to try my best because this vap is costing me 22$ every 3 days lol

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok magnum im on my 6 clone now omg im so close the Tahitian Vanilla cost 30$ for 3ml noway im paying for that but i order apple pie to try that out it just might be the missing ingredient hell idk ...so have u went out and tried it yet??

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431286411767.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1431286411767.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 43

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh also im going to change the pg/vg theres is 30/70 so maybe that will help idk

MagnumPIE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No i haven'ttried it unfortunatly or would be helping you to clone it :) I noticed you didnt add any caramel or a different custard...maybe blending two together will get that missing piece yourtalking about? It looks like your using all tpa...am i correct here? Do you taste any cinnamon at all, even very slightly, in the original? If so they might be using something like catalan cream as one of their "custards"

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use all FW flavors very good prices but i had the caramel candy and fw pie crust and im getting a bitter taste with it i think it was the caramel so i didnt add it on clone 6 and the taste was gone so i order just plain caramel and apple pie but no i cant taste any cinnamon at all on the original so just maybe i might have it when my orders come in ...who knows lol

MagnumPIE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely good luck and let us know! I never had much luck with FW myself, though i do like their hazlenut over most others. i mainly stick with TFA and FA, mixing them together and coming up with fun stuff. FA has a realllly good caramel, but just remember everything FA is super concentrated to the point where even .15% can make all the difference. I usually use very small 1 ml syringes when measuring them out so they are accurate to the .01 ml for best results.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually go 10% to 20% and u might be right i may have to move up on the flavors idk im going to look in to FA flavors i just have to understand how to mix that strong of flavors to my mixes

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally have it and its damn good to i would post it but i might make it a line later down the road but your right its not spot on but damn good hell making this i come out with 2 vape flavors thats really good ty for the help guys

MagnumPIE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolutely man, glad I could help. Would be interesting to see what you came up with as far as your recipe goes though. ;) I've never tried the original but would love to try your rendition.

Don't want to seem like I'm necroing a post but I'm curious if Steven ever made a line from this clone and of not would you mind posting your recipe, I have tried and tried to clone this with no luck at all :( thank you and sorry agin for necroing this post from 10months ago

VU Sponsors