Become a Patron!

Help me with my new set up!!

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok everyone my new Wismec rx200 will be arriving soon and like I said before I'm a newbie. I have been vaping for about 6-7 months and bought a Dovpo e-lvt 30w with a kanger sub mini. I'm all about the flavor and did it to stop smoking which I have. My tank was getting clogged with the type of juice I use so vape shop said get this tank but won't work on yours. Long story long I will be getting a Wismec rx200. I will be getting some great tanks from people on here and must say so far ALL have been great and understanding. Some of the tanks will be. Kennedy v-2', Herakles plus, Zephyus v-2 and Freakshow. I will be buying pre made coils. I did the wicking on my kanger sub mini and it tastes great. I want the RDA taste but with a tank. But someone said RTA's are harder to learn. Idk. I'd like everyone's opinion on what I should put in top of the RX200. I'd like a Tebeco Velocity clone but with what I have coming soon what set up should I do? Thanks again for all the knowledge there are some truly amazing and unselfish people on here and I'm glad I found this forum. I have no friends that vape so what I learned I learned here from all and you all have been great. Thanks and look forward to your replies!!!

Marine33--------Richard S.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try the 'rba' section on your subtank.
Learn how to make coils to compensate for your juice choices.
The above is cheaper than buying more attys.
An advanced vaper will explore every option with existing equipment.
Oh Yea,, your vape shop sounds suspect..

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought a tobecco velocity clone off eciggity. It's so awesome. Blows some huge clouds and flavor is great. And for under 20 bucks you can't beat it. I also recently bought a gemini. I love how it vapes but am not in love with the wicking and leaking problems I've been having. My first tank was a herakles v2. Awesome tank just not enough juice capacity. I think you will love the herakles plus. I've heard good things about the boreas and avacado 24 also. Me personally, I like buying a lot of different stuff to try out. So far it seems you really can't go wrong with any of the new tanks and rda out. They all seem to have there strong points. Goodluck and vape on!!

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks all just can't wait to get my stuff. Are you guys like that. Where you pace and keep checking (tracking). I do. Thanks for your responses. I'll let you know how I like em when I get them.

VU Sponsors