Become a Patron!

Help me with replacing my stuff

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Hello, at the beggining I want to say sorry for my English. Took me to deal with my arsenal I think WHETHER not mention anything because of the holidays, a knife IS what. At the moment I have a vt133 (considering the exchange on vt167), VT200, Evic VTC mini (when I'm afraid that I can lose DNA box), and atomizers: Aromamizer Supreme, Gemini, Limitless Plus and velocity v2 (clone FT). Gemini was the daily vape atomiser dedicated to VT200 - Very light kit with decent taste and normal cloud (always there were 6 rolls 2.5mm Clapton and 45W TC), the Supreme was a compromise between Gemini Limitless, Limitless is the best in the cloud and exemplary taste. Velocity rarely use it, but do not stop to it.
It could use a breath of freshness on my bookshelf, but I really do not know what I could mention - at any rate I am very pleased, though not last long used the Gemini because they taste compared to the other two do leaves a lot to make wishes.
I was told that Uwell D2 is better in flavor than Supreme, thinking about it.
I thank you in advance and greetings.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello, at the beggining I want to say sorry for my English. Took me to deal with my arsenal I think WHETHER not mention anything because of the holidays, a knife IS what. At the moment I have a vt133 (considering the exchange on vt167), VT200, Evic VTC mini (when I'm afraid that I can lose DNA box), and atomizers: Aromamizer Supreme, Gemini, Limitless Plus and velocity v2 (clone FT). Gemini was the daily vape atomiser dedicated to VT200 - Very light kit with decent taste and normal cloud (always there were 6 rolls 2.5mm Clapton and 45W TC), the Supreme was a compromise between Gemini Limitless, Limitless is the best in the cloud and exemplary taste. Velocity rarely use it, but do not stop to it.
It could use a breath of freshness on my bookshelf, but I really do not know what I could mention - at any rate I am very pleased, though not last long used the Gemini because they taste compared to the other two do leaves a lot to make wishes.
I was told that Uwell D2 is better in flavor than Supreme, thinking about it.
I thank you in advance and greetings.
Hi and welcome!

so are you looking for a new RTA to replace the supreme or a tank with coils you buy? The supreme is one of the best out their for RTAs. the boreas is another good option as well and pretty cheap. I highly doubt that the D2 will outperform the supreme. If the supreme isn't enough for you, you might want to look into 30mm tanks. You could try a boreas as well and they run around 20 bucks

karol1241

Member For 3 Years
Hi and welcome!

so are you looking for a new RTA to replace the supreme or a tank with coils you buy? The supreme is one of the best out their for RTAs. the boreas is another good option as well and pretty cheap. I highly doubt that the D2 will outperform the supreme. If the supreme isn't enough for you, you might want to look into 30mm tanks. You could try a boreas as well and they run around 20 bucks
I need rta/rdta because prebuilt coils are quite expensive comparing to my own. Also it's fun to make it on my own ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I need rta/rdta because prebuilt coils are quite expensive comparing to my own. Also it's fun to make it on my own ;)
you could try a boreas. they are only 17 bucks. or a griffin 25 plus. I agree building is fun!
if you wanted to try an RDTA the azeroth or combo are good choices.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Boreas, Merlin, Serpent, Serpent Mini are all great affordable tanks that can be found rather cheap if you use vapecrawler.com You may also like an OBS Engine. Everyone loves that tank but I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Boreas, Merlin, Serpent, Serpent Mini are all great affordable tanks that can be found rather cheap if you use vapecrawler.com You may also like an OBS Engine. Everyone loves that tank but I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
i have one arriving sometime this week. i'll give u my impressions on it. I have too many tanks i want to use and not enough time lol

VU Sponsors