Become a Patron!

Help, mod saying "atomizer short" or "atomizer too low"

vapingfl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all, i have a nugget v2 50 watt mod, with a hannya postless rda. I have a 28 guage single twisted coil at .27 ohms i've been vaping for a couple weeks. I tried new coils, and i'm still getting an error message.

THOROUGHLY cleaned everything, 510 connections are spotless. The holes where the coils go in are also completely clean.

I can't get rid of this error message, someone please help.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey all, i have a nugget v2 50 watt mod, with a hannya postless rda. I have a 28 guage single twisted coil at .27 ohms i've been vaping for a couple weeks. I tried new coils, and i'm still getting an error message.

THOROUGHLY cleaned everything, 510 connections are spotless. The holes where the coils go in are also completely clean.

I can't get rid of this error message, someone please help.
If you are positive that there is no short on your build (have you tested with another mod?) then the issue would be the mo and most likely the 510 or a broken wire internally.

DrKvapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an issue with my Griffin - the 510 pin is way shorter and on some of my mods the pin doesn't make good contact but on some mods it works fine.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have an issue with my Griffin - the 510 pin is way shorter and on some of my mods the pin doesn't make good contact but on some mods it works fine.
What mod is it not working on

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My KangerTech mini sub box is flashing error message 9.99 ohm and won't fire. I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in but it's not helping I have changed the coil out but it didn't work either. How do I get that message to stop and my vape working again?

VU Sponsors