Become a Patron!

Help need a good computer and printer

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys and girls im looking for a good computer just for photo shop to make my logo for my vape shop in the near future and also a good printer to make labels trying to get something that the ejuice want rub off if anyone could help me pick a good computer and printer that make professional labels that would be awesome

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just for PS?...Just go to Best buy and buy any mid range PC or laptop (2GB of ram minimal) ...Can't help you with a labeling printer but I'm pretty sure any label with a Gloss finish won't work well with a regular laser printer but I could be wrong

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for PS?...Just go to Best buy and buy any mid range PC or laptop (2GB of ram minimal) ...Can't help you with a labeling printer but I'm pretty sure any label with a Gloss finish won't work well with a regular laser printer but I could be wrong
Well i have a m17x Alienware laptop getting it fixed so i think 200 to 300 fix it is better than 1k or 1500 so im going that route but the printer well i think i might go with any injet printer thats a good name brand i guess ???

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An HP Deskjet would be the first choice for me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Waterproof ink cartridges, they are more expensive. Or you could just put a piece of clear tape over the labels.

VU Sponsors