Become a Patron!

Help needed on figuring out flavors to try!!

jball49

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone, I REALLY appreciate input from those that have good ideas for me on juices to try. So for the last almost two years I have been vaping almost solely a tobacco flavor, the one that I used to quit smoking from a local brick and mortar. Well I bought a Sigelei 150 TC, a Triton and an Atlantis V2 tank. I went to the brick and mortar and tried a BUNCH of non tobacco flavored juices. The ONLY one that I liked a lot was cookie nooky from Vape Krew. Now I am TOTALLY hooked on that juice and can not stand the tobacco flavored one! I have been back to the B&W twice to try other juices and not had anything that I tried really strike me enough yet that I could see vaping it all day. I am not a big one on the fruit flavors but there might be a few that I like. Knowing that I love cookie nooky, I need to know what some who are familiar with a lot of the flavors think I should try. I appreciate all honest suggestions and realize that we don't all like the same juices.

BTW, if you are someone that hasn't gone the sub-ohm route yet, you may not want to unless you are prepared to go through a LOT more juice and not like the old mod and tank very well anymore! I didn't realize what a HUGE difference there would be in the intensity of taste, the amount of vapor makes sense but wow, I take a hit from one of my old mods with a Nautilus tank (with the same juice but higher nic level) and it seems like there is hardly any taste to it. It does spoil you so you have been warned! ;-)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I first started I vaped nothing but NET's. When I decided to try different types of flavors I went to companies like Mt. baker, Vape Wild, Vape Dudes and Good Life Vapor. All of those companies sell good juice with lots of flavor choices. I ordered quite a few sampler packs so I could figure out my own flavor profile. Now that I have figured things out I would say I order 70% of my juice from Dr. Crimmy. I order a few go to flavors from Good Life and Mt. Baker as well. Every time I place an order of something I like I always try to order at least one flavor that I have not tried.

Suggest trying some sample packs. Some vendors offer these at a discount to get you to try their juice. Some have fixed selection sample packages. Others will let you pick the flavors you want to try. I prefer the later. Then spend some time reading descriptions and customer reviews. Not 100% effective as I have ordered flavors I that reviewed well and ended up sucking. Heck, that has even happened at B&Ms where I tried a juice and it was really good. But, I got it home and two days later I hated it.

I would try Mount Baker Vapor, Vape Wild and Affordable Vaping. These are all discount suppliers who mix up the juice when you place an order. That means the non-fruit flavors will need to steep a week or two before they reach their potential. They all have wide varieties of flavors. Spend some time reading the maker's flavor profile and the customer reviews. Pick the flavors you think will tantalize you tastebuds and in a few days you will be washing out tanks and swapping coils as you go through your new adventure in e-juice. Or, you can get a couple of boxes of inexpensive 510 drip vaporizers.

I usually take the caps off and smell a new juice first. If it smells good to you, it will probably, but not always taste good. Then I will put a very small drip of it on the back of my hand and taste the juice. Wash your hands first, of course. I don't put a full drop on, just enough to where the tip of the bottle or dripper can leave a very small droplet on my skin. That will tell you what the juice tastes like.

If you are like me, you will find a winner or two and you will have some bottles of juice you can share with your friends.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The problem with most B&M sampling, those weak ass pen units can't reproduce what Flavors you experience while sub ohm.

If you know the basic key ingredient for the flavor you enjoy now. Try ordering some samples that use it in combination with other Flavors. This will help you build your list of enjoyable vapes. :)

I started with a basic 3 fruit blend, that eventually brought me to custards and graham cracker blends.

I still enjoy those fruits blends. But I have a short list of ADV that include custards, pie crust, as well as straight fruits mixes.

VU Sponsors