Become a Patron!

Help needed with battery!!

Ok so, I have a SMOK Pro M50 ecig, and I just started using it again for the first time in months. When I charge it, the battery read says full, however when I click the firing button the battery reader says weak battery... Any suggestions on what is happening??

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so, I have a SMOK Pro M50 ecig, and I just started using it again for the first time in months. When I charge it, the battery read says full, however when I click the firing button the battery reader says weak battery... Any suggestions on what is happening??
Since you haven't used it in months, and probably didn't charge it while it was laying around, the battery overly discharged, and is probably pretty much toast.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charge it as much as it will take, wrap it in paper towel and put it in a freezer bag then put in the freezer for 12 hours. Take it out and let it come down to room temp and unwrap it. wipe off any moisture if any. Use it till it stops firing the coil. Place on charger and no touch till full charge again...might bounce the battery back a little. That reminds me i got to take my craftsman cordless drill battery out of the freezer !

VU Sponsors