Become a Patron!

Help? On my recent order?

I have ordered something from Vaporbeast.com about three days ago and I was wondering how I could track it? I have the shipping number, but I havent gotten a link to where I could track it. I've tried in ups, fedex, etc. I also haven't made an account for vaporbeast.com when I ordered it, so that is also another problem. I am just curious as to where it might be is all.
Thank you!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You didn't pay any attention as to how you told them to ship it?

They appear to have a toll-free number. You could try calling them?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you opted for USPS shipping a tracking number should have came with your "your order has shipped" email update..if that number is in blue simply click on it and it'll take you directly to your item being tracked..at this time you can click on updates to get automatic tracking every time your item is scanned in transit.. However if the number is in black you'll have to enter it manually in the USPS tracking app..
Don't know about other carriers like UPS as I don't use them...wish I could help more..good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's the free shipping that is included in orders over 35.00 then it is USPS and sometimes takes a few days for tracking to show...give it till Monday then get on the horn with them.

VU Sponsors