Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting nicotine which is better vg,pg,50/50 and why

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If it helps.....I always buy my nic base closest to the VG/PG that I mix....I mix 80 VG/20 PG so I always get 100% VG 100MG / ML base...that way the flavoring that I use which is PG based get close to the final mix percentage...

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks
If it helps.....I always buy my nic base closest to the VG/PG that I mix....I mix 80 VG/20 PG so I always get 100% VG 100MG / ML base...that way the flavoring that I use which is PG based get close to the final mix percentage...thanks then thats what I'll order

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape PG/VG 50/50
I get my nicotine in PG because it's thinner and easier to draw into my syringe.

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape PG/VG 50/50
I get my nicotine in PG because it's thinner and easier to draw into my syringe.

What I do is put the VG and VG nic base in really warm water for 5 minutes and it gets really thinned out and then it is easy to syringe out into the mix......

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I only have to put one item,(the VG) in hot water to thin out, the PG, PG based flavor and PG based nicotine don't need the hot water treatment.

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everybody talks about warming up vg but mine doesn't seem to thick. My pg i understand is not thick but i would expect the the vg a little thicker, must be the brand I've been ordering from flavor envy and some flavors ok but others f#*%ing nasty. But anyways my blend is usually 80/20 no nicotine yet just ordered some from flavourart hopefully good. But at 80/20 my liquid still looks to thin.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Everybody talks about warming up vg but mine doesn't seem to thick. My pg i understand is not thick but i would expect the the vg a little thicker, must be the brand I've been ordering from flavor envy and some flavors ok but others f#*%ing nasty. But anyways my blend is usually 80/20 no nicotine yet just ordered some from flavourart hopefully good. But at 80/20 my liquid still looks to thin.

that is 80pg/20vg?
if that is the case, that is why you are looking at a thin mix..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
pg always goes first.. ;)
still.. it could be the brand you are using for them both..
might want to do some checking around..

angel breath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who sells some real thick vg liquid would who have any advice

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
I use 100% PG Nic (100mg)

Most flavourings are all PG / Alcohol

End up with 75-80% VG at the end.

Been extremely happy with the TFA VG. ~$25 a gallon.

Blows the doors off the USP stuff I was grabbing from pharmacy

VU Sponsors