Become a Patron!

Help picking a mod

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
So I was going to order the Therion 75c BF but after watching a few reviews I changed my mind. For the price there's too many complaints. From what I've read/watched they get very hot. You also have to remove the bottle to access the battery. Going to pass. Even though it looks very cool.

Im definitely ordering a pulse 24. Any recommendations on a mod that'd work well? Maybe even 2x18650.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Already looked at that. Didn't see recommendations. Just a list. Went with the therion on impulse. With tge right build and only a singlr battery I'll just use the pass through. They charged me twice. Might get two!

Is that good or bad? Where did you order from? Can’t you cancel one?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went with the therion on impulse. With tge right build and only a singlr battery I'll just use the pass through.

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. When you grow weary of that regulated mod and want to actually vape, look at my signature line. I like using CopperVape mech mods & suggest them to vapers which have a little common sense and capacity to learn. :) It doesn't take much of either but do be sincere lest you blow yourself up.

ETA: Most 14-24mm bottom feed atties will work fine on a CopperVape mod.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
I did the mech thing for a while when I first started. No way I'm going back.

VU Sponsors