Become a Patron!

Help picking new box mod

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Didn't know which category to put this is but I need opinions on which to get. I'm debating between an ABS style box mod and the Lotus LE80. Ecig City has a deal right now for $75 that includes the LE80, 2 25R's and a Tobeco Super Tank. The ABS style box mod is $30. I'm liking the LE80 bundle because I need 2 more batteries anyways and have been wanting to try the Super Tank. Any thoughts or suggestions? Open to suggestions for other box mods as well.

P.S. I currently have an IPV4 and a God 180.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
More looking for something similar to the ABS style box and the LE80. 60 watts isn't enough for the builds I do. I'm running 80 watts minimum on my 2 daily drippers

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More looking for something similar to the ABS style box and the LE80. 60 watts isn't enough for the builds I do. I'm running 80 watts minimum on my 2 daily drippers

I would love to see the coils your using. Take a pic. I get to 30 sometimes. Burns the cotton with more watts.

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
464184b9fc9ae5ba253f688c53554f3a.jpg
Dual Parallel 26ga wrapped around a 2.5mm or 3mm rod in a Twisted Messes Clone. Ohms out at .24-.26. I've got a .5 build on my Velocity RDA on my God 180 that I run at 80 watts as well

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the LE80 because it is variable voltage, has the drip well, and has a volt meter. I'm now leaning heavily towards it. Found it for $55 shipped since I don't need the super tank (have the Zephyrus) and have enough batteries.

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The flavor is amazing. And by some miracle I can taste when its about to dry it. Haven't had a single dry hit since I built it

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, decided to jump on the LE80 after finding a coupon for it. Total cost with shipping: $49.98. Average cost before shipping is $70

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
where did you find this deal @? and what coupon code? I've been thinking about getting one of those for awhile now, thanks in advance.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaporworld.biz coupon is reddit

Never heard of this vendor before has anyone else here used them? Do they ship from China or USA? thanks

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never heard of this vendor before has anyone else here used them? Do they ship from China or USA? thanks
Ships from Midwest City, OK. I made my order yesterday and they shipped yesterday. Tracking shows it'll be here by Tuesday. More like Monday since I'm only 9 hours away by car.

VU Sponsors