Become a Patron!

help picking new tank or rta

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so a shitty thing happened. My glass broke on my serpent. No big deal I have spare. So I break that too fml. Can't find replacement glass from my go to shops. Nor can I find a whole new serpent rta. It was my favourite ☹️ Anyway I have back ups. The crown 3 and the zeus rta. I dislike them both lol options are limited in Canada I was thinking another single coil rta but the only one I can get my hands on is the revolver. It looks like a shotty build deck and I dont want to bother with it. So now I'm thinking maybe a new tank possibly with mesh coils. Sorry if this post is all over the place. I'm in a bit of a panic. I need something awesome to replace my broken tank. I'm finally smoke free for about 5 weeks now and would hate to go back to smoking cause my tank broke and the things I have now just don't do it for me. Need enjoyable vape experience lol I generally vape 40-60 watts. Please help.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I appreciate the help @gadget! unfortunately they don't accept paypal. As I don't have any credit cards I'm outta luck with them. They seem like a good shop tho.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
so a shitty thing happened. My glass broke on my serpent. No big deal I have spare. So I break that too fml. Can't find replacement glass from my go to shops. Nor can I find a whole new serpent rta. It was my favourite ☹️ Anyway I have back ups. The crown 3 and the zeus rta. I dislike them both lol options are limited in Canada I was thinking another single coil rta but the only one I can get my hands on is the revolver. It looks like a shotty build deck and I dont want to bother with it. So now I'm thinking maybe a new tank possibly with mesh coils. Sorry if this post is all over the place. I'm in a bit of a panic. I need something awesome to replace my broken tank. I'm finally smoke free for about 5 weeks now and would hate to go back to smoking cause my tank broke and the things I have now just don't do it for me. Need enjoyable vape experience lol I generally vape 40-60 watts. Please help.

Are you in the states bro? I may have a few of these in a box and can send you one if I do.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you don't mind dual coil, Reload RTA if you want to end your search for RTAs :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors