Become a Patron!

Help please! Fogger V4

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I got a Fogger V4 a couple of days ago. Built it last night. I got a little burnt taste! Does anyone have a good idea on how to get the juice out to check my coils and wicks without making a total mess!!! I'm thinking I might have to vape it empty and then check but I'm open to good ideas.Thanks:confused:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
depending on certain things all you need is the bottle the juice came from and use a reverse suction from tank to bottle.

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
depending on certain things all you need is the bottle the juice came from and use a reverse suction from tank to bottle.
Take care ( I don't know if this is an issue) that there is no burnt taste from burnt wick or anything that would contaminate the rest of the juice.

D

Donald Bickers

i hold the glass and put a small guage syringe tip next to the chimney,when it gets low turn it to a 45 degree angle,,,doesnt get it all but theres not enough left to make a mess.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Take care ( I don't know if this is an issue) that there is no burnt taste from burnt wick or anything that would contaminate the rest of the juice.
a separate bottle with nipple is what i use

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone for all the ideas!!:)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm *guessing* you may have too much wicking, and it's not allowing the juice to freely flow. The trick (in my estimation) with gravity feeds like the fogger is finding just the right amount of wicking. Too much, and you choke off juice flow.... too little, and it sops up too much and gets gurgly and leaky. Just enough, and it's GREAT! Hope you get it working to your satisfaction :D

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm *guessing* you may have too much wicking, and it's not allowing the juice to freely flow. The trick (in my estimation) with gravity feeds like the fogger is finding just the right amount of wicking. Too much, and you choke off juice flow.... too little, and it sops up too much and gets gurgly and leaky. Just enough, and it's GREAT! Hope you get it working to your satisfaction :D
Thank you Tyger! You are so right! I opened it up and changed the wick. This time I guess I got it right cause it's working great now!!! The duel coils are hitting great now! Love this device! Thanks...Love your show!!! :)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to work on my wick amount in my fogger v4. I'm getting leaking from the air holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mishima

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I need to work on my wick amount in my fogger v4. I'm getting leaking from the air holes.

Yeah, me too.

I wasn't having this issue before. But the last two times I filled it, I wasted all the juice. It was fine when upright, but I put it in my pocket to go to work and it had leaked all the way out by the time my commute was over.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should report that I rewicked my fogger with a larger amount of rayon. I really stuffed the rayon on top of the juice channel. Seems to be working well without and leaks. We'll see.

VU Sponsors