Help please!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_oluj8vlFXp1r5zq6ao4_500.gif

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao! No I don't! Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm still laughing at "truckers are hot"... omg... most are fat, need showers and have no social skills. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Girl... they are usually the hungriest!

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's not the real me. I can't put a real pic up. The last thing I need is a bunch of people going and looking for my movies. If y'all saw me in action, the conversation would turn from fun and informative to awkward. It's hard having a real conversation with someone after they've seen your cooch. Especially in action. I'm actually a red head! Lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's not the real me. I can't put a real pic up. The last thing I need is a bunch of people going and looking for my movies. If y'all saw me in action, the conversation would turn from fun and informative to awkward. It's hard having a real conversation with someone after they've seen your cooch. Especially in action. I'm actually a red head! Lol

Pix or it didn't happen!

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Knowing what I do and seeing me do it are two different things. We can laugh and have fun now, but if y'all go watch me, then it gets weird. Just how I feel about it.

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Between sex with truckers (other than hubs), Mike wasting good hand lotion and vaping and those shoes... I must cleanse my retinas.
a11a1b33fe17713e158587ebb13b2bee.jpg

Puppies... lots and lots of puppies.

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It seems like I used to see a lot more people vaping in public than I do now. Why is that? Is it losing popularity?

Banshee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well this has been captivating and funny but time for me to drive.

On a serious note, if you are wanting to really learn about vaping, the people here are great and eager to help. We have all different experience levels and styles and we can guide you and teach you so that you can have an enjoyable vaping experience.

By the way, I was afraid to comment at first because I didn't want to offend, but seriously thanks for having a sense of humor. I think you made a lot of people's day better.

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well this has been captivating and funny but time for me to drive.

On a serious note, if you are wanting to really learn about vaping, the people here are great and eager to help. We have all different experience levels and styles and we can guide you and teach you so that you can have an enjoyable vaping experience.

By the way, I was afraid to comment at first because I didn't want to offend, but seriously thanks for having a sense of humor. I think you made a lot of people's day better.

Thanks girl!

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They don't write good scripts for women my age :(

And they always want you to wear a wig and sunglasses
Girl in this industry you wouldn't have to. Not with all the specialty films. There's horny people out there for every age, sex and body style. You could definitely find your way in adult film.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad you don't mind us having a little fun with this. Banshee is right, there are a lot of great people on VU who will help answer any questions you may have. A couple of the best people I know have already popped in here. You have gotten some good advice as far as places to start, so I'd suggest just looking around the forum a little bit, especially the New Vapers - Start Here topics, and then start asking questions as they come up.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:oops:Hi bobby..:)Hi Cindy, you look good today...;) Ill show you mine if you show me yours..:oops:well ummm, ok I guess..:eek:wow, what is that?..:oops:I don't know but my mommy said ill control you with it some day..:blah:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is this thread legit LoL been very entertaining reading so far

I'm still trying to figure out if this is for real or just a bit of light hearted trolling :teehee:

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you don't mind us having a little fun with this. Banshee is right, there are a lot of great people on VU who will help answer any questions you may have. A couple of the best people I know have already popped in here. You have gotten some good advice as far as places to start, so I'd suggest just looking around the forum a little bit, especially the New Vapers - Start Here topics, and then start asking questions as they come up.
I don't mind at all. Cums with the job. Hehe. Looking around is what made things more confusing. There's just so much info and different opinions, plus I was kind of nervous to go to a shop completely ignorant. I do appreciate the help!

LoverGirl

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:oops:Hi bobby..:)Hi Cindy, you look good today...;) Ill show you mine if you show me yours..:oops:well ummm, ok I guess..:eek:wow, what is that?..:oops:I don't know but my mommy said ill control you with it some day..:blah:
So am I playing Cindy?

VU Sponsors