Become a Patron!

Help pls! Mutation x v4 and kanger subtank mini

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello im just a newbie in vape i have an ipv mini 2 samsung 25r battery mutation x xv4 and kanger subtank mini...what is a good wire to use it with?...i like clouds and flavor...thanks in advance!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start here: http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp

I realize it's a lot to take in. Do you have an Ohmmeter? If not, get one before you start building. It's the one piece of gear that is essential for safety and checking your builds.

The Samsung 25R is rated at 20 amps constant current draw. When you make you builds, keep the amp draw at 18 or less. Leave a little safety margin in the battery.

Last edited:

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Start here: http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp

I realize it's a lot to take in. Do you have an Ohmmeter? If not, get one before you start building. It's the one piece of gear that is essential for safety and checking your builds.

Wooo!i need to study that steam engine...no i dont have one...i just fire it on my ipv mini 2 to check how many ohms i have...right now im using a 22gauge its kinda thick and cant taste any flavor

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Totally agree and also steam engine will help you out tremendously

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Thanks!ill look some on amazon i think its more cheaper there instead buying in a store...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lightning vapes on Amazon. That's where I get my stuff. Get a spool of 26 Gauge too.

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lightning vapes on Amazon. That's where I get my stuff. Get a spool of 26 Gauge too.

26 also?so what is 24 good for?what the difference between them like flavor and cloud

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
26 is a bit thinner and will work better on your subtank mini rba deck. No real difference in flavor or clouds.

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
26 is a bit thinner and will work better on your subtank mini rba deck. No real difference in flavor or clouds.

Ah ok...thanks for the info...so i can also rebuild the occ coil of the kanger with the 26g?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, you can use either gauge.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get bulk organic cotton pads, also on amazon: amazon.com/Cotton-Labo-ORGANIC-Puff-200pc/dp/B000TCD51A

You simply cut a strip off, and thread it though your coil and trim. The size is up to you, you want it slightly snug in the coil, but not tight.

elging

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get bulk organic cotton pads, also on amazon: amazon.com/Cotton-Labo-ORGANIC-Puff-200pc/dp/B000TCD51A

You simply cut a strip off, and thread it though your coil and trim. The size is up to you, you want it slightly snug in the coil, but not tight.

Ok...thank you so much!

VU Sponsors