Become a Patron!

[Help] RDTA Big Dripper v2

Hello vapers, I`ve been using a Evic VTC mini with the Ego One Mega for about 2 months. Today i went to my local vape shop and bought myself a RDTA Big Dripper v2, because i was looking for something else in my vaping experience and i vaped on my GF vape wich had a dripper and it was defenetly something else.

So i bought a RDTA Big Dripper v2, i installed the prebuild coils, cotton, used a few drips of juice directly on the cotton, put the dripper toghether and started vaping. The problem is that the dripper is leaking juice trough the air ventolation thingy. My question is why, and what can i do to stop it doing that. i will attach some pictures of the coil build, maybe i did something wrong there. https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=03804af4c39bfb01ed2bbe794d764b7f&oe=570AA8AE

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello vapers, I`ve been using a Evic VTC mini with the Ego One Mega for about 2 months. Today i went to my local vape shop and bought myself a RDTA Big Dripper v2, because i was looking for something else in my vaping experience and i vaped on my GF vape wich had a dripper and it was defenetly something else.

So i bought a RDTA Big Dripper v2, i installed the prebuild coils, cotton, used a few drips of juice directly on the cotton, put the dripper toghether and started vaping. The problem is that the dripper is leaking juice trough the air ventolation thingy. My question is why, and what can i do to stop it doing that. i will attach some pictures of the coil build, maybe i did something wrong there. https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=03804af4c39bfb01ed2bbe794d764b7f&oe=570AA8AE
You should have the coil positioned near the air flow hole not all the way to one side. Also you have cotton up against the air flow hole so when you add ejuice it will go right out the air flow hole.
Just my observation. Could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hey guys a quick update.

i went to a local vape shop and i found the rubber things that isolated both sections of the dripper. all is working smooth now, no leaks and a grate vape.
i will defenetly take in consideration your tips Robert, i was flooding it, the juice was pooring into the chamber uncontrolable because it was not propperly airtight with the rubber thingy.

just wanted to tell you how much i apreciate you guys taking time to help a newbie.

wish all the best and happy vaping.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were all newbies at one time. We all had to learn also from others and in this forum we help each other.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors