Become a Patron!

Help :/ RX200 with Uwell Crown .5 SS coil

Im still in my beginner phase with vaping. I recently purchased the RX200 to replace my IPD2 mod I began with. I also purchased the cleito tank to give it a shot. I cannot seem to get either the cleito tank with .2 or .4 ohm coils or my crown with .5 coils to work on the new RX200. I get the Atomizer low message. I only vape in wattage mode but even with I try temp SS mode on the RX200 with the crown I get the same message. My crown tank works fine on my IPD2 and my friends Cuboid so is it a user error or out of box failure with the RX200? Thank you for you help!

Yes I have. I plugged it in and went threw the process. It came preloaded with 3.0 and stayed on 3.0 after. Still have the issue before and after update.

Last edited:
Take out the atty, let it cool down for 10 minutes. Put the atty back in on ss. Lock the resistance. Fire it up. If it switches back, just unscrew and screw it back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take out the atty, let it cool down for 10 minutes. Put the atty back in on ss. Lock the resistance. Fire it up. If it switches back, just unscrew and screw it back in.

installed a new atty same thing. pop it off the rx200 and vapes perfect on cuboid

Sorry not to coil head, but the whole tank, just take it off, hit the fire button while it's off, screw it back in, lock resistance and then go at it.

Sorry not to coil head, but the whole tank, just take it off, hit the fire button while it's off, screw it back in, lock resistance and then go at it.

Tried that...didnt work. Thank you for all your help so far!

Hmmm, perhaps it's your connection, try taking off your back plate and batteries. There'll be a screw next to a foam button, try tightening that.

Hmmm, perhaps it's your connection, try taking off your back plate and batteries. There'll be a screw next to a foam button, try tightening that.

Don't have that small a screwdriver but I will try and find one tomorrow. If that doesn't work any final things you would have me try?

VU Sponsors