Become a Patron!

[HELP] Stillare v3 clone build suggestions

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vape mail is coming in about 6 hours containing it and I'm wondering if anybody has some builds for it before I go hog wild making random things. I've only built dual and quad coils with no experience in tri coils so I'm wondering if there's a decent range to aim for. I'm thinking 3 2 strand twisted 24 gauge coils with a 2 strand twisted 32 gauge for increased ramp up. .

Sent from my dos terminal.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My vape mail is coming in about 6 hours containing it and I'm wondering if anybody has some builds for it before I go hog wild making random things. I've only built dual and quad coils with no experience in tri coils so I'm wondering if there's a decent range to aim for. I'm thinking 3 2 strand twisted 24 gauge coils with a 2 strand twisted 32 gauge for increased ramp up. .

If I remember right my V3 used 3 separate coils..post holes were rather small but I did get 5 wraps on a 3mm bit of single 24g Kanthel in there OK.. I think it was around .22 ohms but it was long ago and I don't even know where that RDA is today...is this the RDA you're getting?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I remember right my V3 used 3 separate coils..post holes were rather small but I did get 5 wraps on a 3mm bit of single 24g Kanthel in there OK.. I think it was around .22 ohms but it was long ago and I don't even know where that RDA is today...is this the RDA you're getting?

Yea it is but I'll have to check the holes to see what I can fit, that's what he said, I might not be able to fit what I want in there but I'll have to see.

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Holy shit, you weren't kidding they are tiny. It's practically for single wire coils. I got 3 claptons in there just barely though and I'm about to wick it and test it.

VU Sponsors