Become a Patron!

Help with brand new Zephyrus v2 tank

I had a kengeer tank that was leaking so i bought a new zephyrus v2 firs time when i filled it up its was leaking a little bit. Second time i took it all apart to make sure that everything is tightened and filled the tank again but forgot to close airflow holes so i tought that might be the reason why its leaking. Today i noticed that little air bubbles comming from bottom to top inside my tank and its leaking. What im doing wrong? Its a brand new tank got it just yesterday. Please help and thank you

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Air bubbles coming up is pretty normal. It means it's wicking your juice. Some attys will leak a little if they get too low, so I dont' know it that's the issue or not. If it's low, close off the air flow and fill it back up.

It was full and it was leaking well today when ill finish my juice ill clean all tank with hot water and dry it. Will try to put more cotton in the coil i saw on youtube maybe it will prevent the leak. And another question if it leaks or no it depend on juice? Atm its 50/50 but i ordered 100%vg. And i saw ppl carrying around e cigs so there is special e cigs? Couse atm i can only leave it in my car couse it would make my bag or pocket wet. Sorry for a lot of questions im new to these things. Its a bit frustrating that second tank that i buy is leaking

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was full and it was leaking well today when ill finish my juice ill clean all tank with hot water and dry it. Will try to put more cotton in the coil i saw on youtube maybe it will prevent the leak. And another question if it leaks or no it depend on juice? Atm its 50/50 but i ordered 100%vg. And i saw ppl carrying around e cigs so there is special e cigs? Couse atm i can only leave it in my car couse it would make my bag or pocket wet. Sorry for a lot of questions im new to these things. Its a bit frustrating that second tank that i buy is leaking

SO much stuff can cause leaks. Juice too thin, the SMALLEST defect in an O-Ring, any single piece not tightened enough... Gotta check it all, preferably when you are putting it together. If you are using an RBA that you are wicking, google the S wick. Heard it has helped on many occasions. Something about the ends of the wick not touching the feed or air holes. Also, going from big changes in temp will make an atty leak. Pressure changes in the tank and all from expanding and contracting...

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Googling that tank, seems that leaking is a MAJOR problem with that device. This vid purports to have it figured out. Good luck @Laskis !

VU Sponsors