Become a Patron!

Help with Dmitri

I bought a new MOD earlier, it's my first box MOD. I've been using the Skeleton Key recently, and bought an Aspire Atlantis tank when I bought SK. When I bought Dmitri earlier, I got a new set of married batteries with it. Once i got home and tried to get it started, nothing is happening. I've tried adjusting the pins, adjusting the trigger, tightening and loosening anything I could and still nothing. Any help?

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Try wrapping the negative screws with copper foil tape, make sure the fire button is making contact with the pin below it. If you don't have copper foil tape, I first used thin copper wire that I cut out of plain old 14 gauge braided wire. Remove the plastic insulation from the wire & unravel a few strands, take that wire and wrap it around the screws to make them fit tighter in the screw holes.

The pins fit just fine, and the button is making contact with the pin below. I've tried adjusting the pin for the fire button to where its actually tight on the bottom and it gets stuck, still won't fire. Any chance it's my tank? If it is I'll have to get a new one, and just wasted money on something I can't even use yet.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure your lock ring on the button is in the right position.
I find with mine one turn 1/8" either way is the difference between firing and non firing.
The lock feature is very slight.
It's not a dramatic click or anything like that.

Try only 1 battery at a time for trouble shooting.
Start with 1 battery in the left bay...... if it fires all good
Take that battery out now try on the left only.
If fires all good, if not it's possibly in the adjustment behind the Derlin plate.

Keep updating I"ll try to walk you through it to get it going.
It took me about 10 or 15 mins of fine adjustment for mine.

I've notices the depression on the fire button for where to fire it, so ive got that covered. I just tried both batteries one at a time in both bays with no luck.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try only 1 battery at a time for trouble shooting.
Start with 1 battery in the left bay...... if it fires all good
Take that battery out now try on the right only.
If fires all good, if not it's possibly in the adjustment behind the Derlin plate.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I mis read your post.
Ok next try to adjust the 510 pin to the Atty.
It's a mechanical box so not too many parts to go wrong.

Tried the batteries already. And already tried adjusting anything I could behind the plate. Nothing has helped.

It's just fired for me. Turns out my tank wasn't tightened down enough. I had it tight to where it felt like it wasn't going any further, but i tried to see if it would as its the only other thing I haven't adjusted and it's hitting now. Thanks for the help VV

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great !
Glad to hear. It's a great box and a real hard hitter with the right atty/build combo.
Enjoy !
And remember to Vape safe.

VU Sponsors