Become a Patron!

Help with first serious build

I messed with a few before for fun but recently got an incubus and kennedy so I wanted to build a .07 ish build to use. I have 22 awg kenthol. What would yall recommend?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But seriously. If all you have is some 22g kanthal, there isn't much you can do. I would suggest getting some different sizes to do Clapton's and zippers and stuff. Amazon has some great deals. I just picked up 1000' of SS in ten different sizes.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Where did you find that kenthol wire? I have been trying to duplicate Camel menthols for like, well, forever, and keep failing. This wire might be the answer...

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
But seriously. If all you have is some 22g kanthal, there isn't much you can do. I would suggest getting some different sizes to do Clapton's and zippers and stuff. Amazon has some great deals. I just picked up 1000' of SS in ten different sizes.
You know, this is a cloud chasing thread, right? And claptons are a flavor coil....

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know, this is a cloud chasing thread, right? And claptons are a flavor coil....

Sure do. I can chuck some mean clouds with a pair of fused spaced Clapton's. Anyway just saying he might want some more choices of wire to build with.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Sure do. I can chuck some mean clouds with a pair of fused spaced Clapton's. Anyway just saying he might want some more choices of wire to build with.
Ok, just saying, nothing beats the clouds you can get from single wire coils. I don't do mean clouds.. I'm going for demonic.

VU Sponsors