Become a Patron!

Help with Genesys Egoking

Hey all. I recently bought this Genesys Egoking off of a friend of mine. I have no clue how it works. I've looked up thing online and can't find manuals or intructions. The vaporizer original comes with some, unfortunately, I do not have it. Is anybody experienced with this brand and/or can point me in the right direction? Thanks.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who comes up with those name?
This one has nothing to do with a genesis or an ego :D

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
As far as I can tell, there isn't much you can do with it other than change the coil. Assuming I'm looking at the right pictures, there is only one button, one usb port, and no display. That indicates to me that everything that can be done has to be done with the one button. In the old days, mods like this had 5 clicks to turn on/off, and 3 clicks to change mode/settings, and the really "advanced" versions had a dial you could twist to change power levels. With only a single button, no dial, and no display, I'm guessing this mod will auto adjust up to as much as 50watts based on the resistance of the coil you install. I think it should be pretty straight forward and just work.

That is all pure speculation however, as there is a severe lack of available information.

HTH!

VU Sponsors